View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 12 - A Game of Threes IX [Jim]

It had been one week since I had been in bondage with Sarah under Jennifer's orders. I distinctly remembered every vivid detail of the sexual encounter that had happened. I remembered Jennifer's naked form, Sarah's head between her legs as she pleased Jennifer with a device as well as her mouth, as I rode Sarah harder than I'd ever done so. It was not technically a threesome (at least in my mind), but it had been as close as I could ever imagine one.

The initial ease I had felt during the event had subsided the next day, and I had been left with several questions. I had read somewhere that the dominant male fantasy was two women, one man. I had always imagined that did not apply to me. Now that I had been granted the opportunity to live it, I felt unsure as to how to see myself. I had always imagined I was very different from 'normal' guys. My reaction had shattered some of that illusion. I felt ordinary, like I was nothing special anymore. Sarah had done her best to ease my stress, and she had done a wonderful job of it, but the question remained, more of a lingering doubt in the back of my head.

I had been randomly selected among the three to choose our next activity. I had the entire week to prepare something, but it took me until Wednesday to actually start to elaborate a plan. It actually came to me thanks to Sarah. We had been watching a gift she had gotten me two weeks prior. She was aware that I was into the superhero fetish, from her knowledge of the websites on my computer, so she had actually ordered me one video from the site. I had been both shocked and ecstatic. That night, we had watched the video, portraying two female superheroes that were captured by the villain, and forced to perform sexual acts on each other first, then finish him off with a blowjob. During the whole film, I had been having sex with Sarah, staring partly at her, partly at the screen, imagining I was the villain. When the video had neared the end, she had finished me off with a blowjob alongside the villain.

That Wednesday night, I was alone and somewhat into my internal reflections. Sarah had a lot of work to do for classes so I decided I would bide my time by watching the video again. I got naked, plugged the video into my machine and started watching the two superheroines go at it, as I masturbated to it. In my haze, suddenly, the faces of the superheroines changed, and there were Jennifer and Sarah, going at it, and I was the villain, masturbating to them. That orgasm was incredible. Once I had my release, I stopped the video and began pondering the thoughts gathering in my head.

On some level, I knew that the only reason Sarah was preventing herself from still sleeping around - and with Jennifer specifically - was out of respect for my personal limitations. Yet I had recently experienced a strange and satisfying feeling at seeing her please Jennifer; of course I had been participating at the time. It occurred to me that maybe, if the mood and ambiance were right, I would not mind if she and Jennifer got it on more agressively.

That thought kept me awake all night, and in the morning, my mind was made up. That afternoon, I met with Jennifer and told her my plan. She was pleasantly surprised. I told her this would be a one-time thing and not to expect anything more from the encounter. I also told her that we needed to get Sarah's consent. She assured me she would respect all of our decisions.

Talking about it to Sarah was much harder than I had imagined. That night, we stayed home and I plugged the video. We started making out watching out, then having sex more roughly. We let the video play out and our sex come through, then we went into the bedroom to rest. There was no better time to open her up to my idea.

"I know what we're going to do this weekend... if you're game.
"Hit me.
"I want to do video... a private video.
"Go on."

I knew she had videos of her and some of her past partners somewhere; I had never been privy to see them as Sarah believed they belonged in the past. I was the present and the future. That's why I knew she wouldn't mind.

"Here's the thing. It will be you... and Jennifer."

She was a bit shocked.

"We're going to make an erotic superhero movie."

Suddenly, Sarah smiled. It took me off guard.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me to dress up... but with Jennifer? Are you sure?
"Yes."

I tried to make it convincing. I was definitely unsure of how the actual event would take place or how it would affect our relationship, but the idea was in my mind and could not be expunged.

"Okay then... we can borrow Bonnie's camera. Do you where we can shoot?
"Actually... I do."

And so I explained my plan to her. She let me fill out the details, only interrupting me to get some clarification on details.

"You are asking me to have sex with Jennifer?...
"I am. But it's acting too... I think that will make it okay.
"Jim, I don't want you to do anything that would make you uncomfortable. You know my limits are low... and if you chicken out in the middle... well, let's just say I hate being... forced to interrupt."

It took us a few hours to work out the kinks but we managed to get an understanding that I would let things unfold and work from thereafter, at which time we had sex again, before going to sleep.

On the next Saturday, we took Jennifer's car and headed to Peter's house. Jennifer had contacted her photographer friend and he agreed to lend us his house for the day for our shoot. His only requirement had been to be able to watch the movie once it was completed. We had of course verified that with Sarah. We met Peter as he was getting ready to leave. He commented me on my appearance and told me how lucky I was to have such an understanding partner. I didn't answer anything because he intimidated me.

We walked into the house. I immediately recognized the sets from several photo shoots which I had seen Jennifer in: the couch, the stairs, the swimming pool out back, and the adjacent beach which was an ocean front. Our first part of the shooting would occur there. Jennifer and Sarah retreated into the bathroom to get into costume while I familiarized myself with the camera operations. Bonnie had offered to come along but I had declined. She was not entirely aware of why we needed it and for the moment I wanted to keep it that way.

I was anticipating the day's shooting before it even started. I felt the bulge in my pants and wanted to experience the release before we got things started. There were pictures of naked women on every wall of the house, all models who has posed for Peter. I recognized most of them but a few were unfamiliar. I had no idea so many of these models lived in the region. I played with myself through my pants until the girls came out.

We had found the costumes at local shop and had loaned them for a reasonable price.

Jennifer was Batgirl; her costume was not the traditional interpretation. She was wearing long light blue boots which went above her knees. She wore a light blue mini-skirt with matching panties. Her midriff was exposed, and her chest and arms were covered with a light blue fabric, with the bat logo between her breasts. She wore a simple face mask with edges. She also had light blue gloves.

Sarah was Supergirl; her costume was closer to the modern interpretation. Her knee high boots were red, she was also wearing the red mini-skirt with matching panties. Her midriff was also exposed, and her chest harbored the traditional symbol.

All I could was stare for a moment. Sarah told Jennifer to leave for a moment, and she did. Sarah came over to me and put her hand on my hardening crotch.

"We should take care of that before we start filming."

She unzipped my pants, whipped me out and started sucking on it. My eyes were wandering at the portraits of the naked girls as my girl, my Supergirl, was giving me the best blowjob I could imagine. It did not take long for me to shoot into her mouth. She swallowed everything, then licked me clean. The tension was relieved and I was much more at ease. She pulled my pants up and I zipped them back.

"That way, you can focus on filming."

She smiled and kissed me fleetingly, before heading back to the bathroom to rinse her mouth.

Moments later, we were on the beach for the initial scene. Batgirl calls upon Supergirl's help, asking her to meet on the beach. But it's actually a lure; Batgirl intends to capture Supergirl. I set up the camera and we start shooting. It's a simple dialogue, but Sarah and Jennifer are really into it.

We get to the fight scene. Here the girls improvise. They pull on each other's hair, fall down in the sand, roll around. Batgirl drags Supergirl to the water and throws her in; Supergirl retaliates in kind. The two battle in the water for a moment; the submission scene comes. Batgirl places Supergirl's head under water and holds her there until she collapses. We are a little wary of this scene and film it in multiple sequences. Supergirl is dragged out of the water, unconscious, while Batgirl stands triumphant.

We move inside the house for the next scene. Since there is sand all over, the girls decide to clean themselves and their costumes. It may not be realistic but it is right, since we are in somebody else's home. We place a collar around Supergirl's neck, with a green glass gem, to represent a kryptonite collar.

Supergirl wakes up in the bed, weakened and unable to defend herself, as Batgirl flogs her and teases her. Supergirl is stripped slowly, and Batgirl laughs at the humiliation. Batgirl then produces a green dildo on a strap-on (Jennifer found it while shopping around on Friday) and explains to Supergirl that this kryptonite dildo will drain her powers and transfer them to Batgirl.

We halt the filming at that point. Sarah insists on asking me if everything is all right and if I'm still willing to let Jennifer take her with the dildo. Oddly enough, the entire event is stimulating, and I do not mind at all. Sarah leans over and kisses me. We both notice I'm hard again. This time, she lets it slide and returns to the bed. We resume filming.

Batgirl partially strips, removing her skirt and panties, and she straps on the dildo. Supergirl tries to resist, but Batgirl slides the dildo into her (I'm amazed at how easily it slides in - Sarah must be overly stimulated as well). Batgirl pounds hard, as Supergirl must submit to the orgasm that is being provided for her. Batgirl claims to be absorbing all of Supergirl's powers, as she forces her to orgasm twice. All the while, I'm filming, moving around them, completely detached from the scene. We end that part of the shoot with Batgirl pulling out and forcing Supergirl to lick the dildo that was in her pussy, then abandoning her to her fate. But our story is not over.

Sarah, stepping out of character, asks Jennifer to leave us alone for a moment. Sarah straightens herself, looking straight at me from her naked form.

"Jim... Talk to me, please.
"Why?
"Just... talk to me.
"What do you want me to say?
"Anything."

Sarah's reaction surprises me. She seems to feel uncomfortable and I have never seen that in her. I figure I need to talk, but I have only one question on my mind.

"Did you enjoy it?
"God yes!... so much... having you watch me... film me... it was so unbelievable.
"But?...
"I don't know. I feel odd.
"Do you want to stop filming?
"No. But... could you fuck me, now, please?"

I am already immensely turned on so I agree. I remove my pants and she starts playing with me, before getting on all fours and hinting for me to ride her doggy style. After the two orgasms she has just experienced, she can't be simply looking for physical satisfaction. I proceed to enter her and she moans my name as loud as she can without screaming.

"Oh yes Jim... fuck me good, now!"

I'm only too happy to oblige and I start pounding her as hard as I can. She is almost screaming at the top of her lungs, and I wonder what exactly is going on through her mind. Our love-making does not last for more than a few minutes before I shoot into her; the orgasm I provide her does not even compare to the first two she has just felt. I sense her trembling around me like never before. What kind of emotions and ideas are racing through her mind? I'll need to inquire later.

She collapses on the bed and practically falls asleep. I lean beside her, kissing her neck and trying to keep her awake. Eventually, she stirs and turns around towards me.

"Am I a bad person, Jim?
"I don't think so.
"Because I get satisfaction from other people?...
"We agreed this was all right.
"I know... but. I don't know. Hold me."

I hold her tight. What kind of stress is this experience putting her under? I'm thinking we should call it quits. She eventually recomposes herself.

"I'm fine now. I love you, Jim. So much... you can't imagine.
"I love you too. What do you want to do?
"Let's finish this movie.
"Are you sure?"

I'm amazed that I'm the one asking that question. Sarah confirms she is fine to continue. We gather ourselves and move to the swimming pool. Jennifer is already there, still bottomless, possibly playing with herself. She says nothing. I set up my camera.

Batgirl does her exit into the pool area, still bottomless, holding the strap-on dildo in one hand, setting it aside. She walks around the pool, triumphant, talking to herself about how she defeated Supergirl. Suddenly, Supergirl, still naked emerges and attacks her. Both fall into the pool; during the struggle, Supergirl manages to place the kryptonite necklace around Batgirl's throat, and suddenly Batgirl is weakened. As it turns out, Batgirl also absorbed Supergirl's weakness. Supergirl drags Batgirl out of the water.

Supergirl then retrieves the strap-on and says she is going to retrieve her powers, no matter what. It is Batgirl's turn to be pinned down, as Supergirl slides the dildo into her pussy. Batgirl is moaning, desperately trying to fight back but in her weakened state, she can only submit to Supergirl's forced sexual encounter. The girls move around, assuming several positions as I walk around them, away from the pool to avoid any incidents. Supergirl strips Batgirl of her costume as she is doing her, but leaves her mask on. Supergirl only releases Batgirl after she has had two orgasms, so that the full powers are transferred back. Supergirl then gives a warning to Batgirl to never try this again, or the consequences will be dire. She departs, leaving a humiliated Batgirl beside the pool.

We end the movie on that scene. Jennifer looks thoroughly satisfied. I realize that all the while I was filming, I was seeing the characters and not my friends, and this somehow made the shooting acceptable in my mind. Sarah, on the other hand, seems still a little shaken up about it. We'll get our chance to speak about it, but for the moment, we gather our stuff and order some food. I realize we have not taken the time to eat at all and could go for some food.

My mind races back to Sarah's reaction. What happened in her mind to cause her to snap like that? Something in her past? Something about me? This is definitely something I will need to delve further into.

In the meantime, I'll have to think of where and when I'll be able to do the montage.