View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 11 - A Game of Threes VIII [Jim]

Picture me, on all fours, wearing a tight corset, tight latex pants and a leash tied to my neck. Picture Sarah, kneeling in front of me, wearing a tight maid's uniform, a skirt too short, her cleavage showing heavily, in stilettos, a leash around her neck.

In my craziest dreams, I would have never imagined I would find myself in such a predicament. Yet there I was, in Jennifer and Sarah's room, being led around by a very domineering Jennifer, who was wearing a dark gown open on both sides of the legs, with low cleavage and a nice collar. She held onto our leashes tightly, to prevent us from getting away - as if I was going anywhere looking like this.

The idea of trying to test our limits with Jennifer had first intrigued and inspired me when Sarah had mentioned it. I knew Jennifer was into Sarah and also into me, and it was flattering to get the attention. We had decided that we would try stuff out, see what worked, what didn't, in order to get a better understanding of how we could live together as friends. After some debate, we had decided to take turns planning the activities. We would each have a weekend to plan something and the other two would follow that person's lead for the weekend. Jennifer had been selected to go first.

When I got to their room, Jennifer had planned everything. She explained that Sarah and I were going to be her slaves for the weekend, to do as she saw fit. We immediately set ground rules before getting into the actual play. I would be allowed to get short pauses if I requested them politely, by asking Jennifer, who was to be my mistress. But no more than once per hour. I would be allowed to be liberated as a slave at night, for bed. I would not be asked to do anything in public or illicit, or against my morals. But I would have to obey her commands to the letter. If I failed to comply, there would be punishments : spankings and being tied up mostly.

It was now late Saturday night and I was about to be liberated for the night. I was ecstatic about it. Jennifer had me jumping through hoops all day. At first, she got me to undress, which I did not mind. Then, she asked me to take a shower while she watched, and forced me to wash with an abrasive soap. It was Sarah's turn to do the same. Once we were clean, she had us get on all fours and strut around naked in the apartment. She had us behave like dogs, sniffing our butts (not the most pleasant experience even if I enjoyed Sarah's behind most of the time), and then had us eating out of bowls from the ground with only our mouths. It was hard not to break character. I felt so awkward. Sarah seemed more at ease and I wondered how often she had been the slave in their former relationship. I had always fancied Sarah more as the dominatrix but, looking back, it made more sense to have her as the victim.

I had earned my first pause after lunch, getting some relief from being on all fours. Fifteen minutes went by too fast.

Jennifer then got us dressed in the attire we were currently wearing. She had used us both in turn as stools while watching some television; Sarah had been chosen to feed her grapes with her mouth. I might have been turned on by the sight of them almost kissing as Sarah dropped the grapes in Jennifer's mouth, had I been able to see what was happening. I had been blindfolded.

It had been my turn then to feed Jennifer; I was to chew her food and kiss it into her mouth. The kisses were nice but the exchange of food made me somewhat ill and I had to take another timeout. I forgot to ask politely, so even if she agreed to give me fifteen minutes, I received fifteen floggings before resuming.

I had never been flogged before. Jennifer was gentle with the first few slaps, but then got more into it with the last ones. My behind was still aching, hours after, from the intensity.

Jennifer then got Sarah and me to make out in front of her, which was probably the most satisfying part of the day. She got Sarah to grab my sack (first times were becoming common by then) and slap it a few times. Sarah was gentle with it, and I survived. I had agreed to limited amounts of pain.

Jennifer had then asked me to masturbate into Sarah's mouth. Being given a blowjob was one thing, but to actually intentionally aim for her mouth and shoot into it while she waited was something else entirely. At first, I politely asked for a timeout, and inquired if Sarah was okay with this. She said she did not mind, that it was not really different from a standard blowjob. I decided to go along with it, but my wits were slowly being taken to their limits. I jerked off for a while, under the watchful gaze of Jennifer, who instructed me on how to do it as I was doing it. It took me a long time to build up anticipation and energy. Jennifer's voice felt shrill to my ears, and it felt like a turn off. Eventually, though, Sarah's waiting stare got me into the mood, I forgot about Jennifer staring and I managed to shoot most of it into her mouth. Jennifer told Sarah not to spit or swallow.

I was aware that although Sarah did not mind giving blowjobs, she preferred to quickly move it out of her mouth because of the taste. I was impressed by how much control Jennifer was exerting on Sarah. It was then that Jennifer pushed the envelope farther than I anticipated.

"All right, slave Jim, I want you to kiss slave Sarah and swap your semen into your mouth."

I stared blankly at Jennifer, bewildered. How could she ask that of me? She must have been joking. But like everything else that had happened that day, it was part of the game and it was serious. I was tempted to call it quits completely. Sarah's gaze told me she was willing to continue, and for some obscure reason, that was sufficient for me. I leaned in, apprehensively.

At first, Sarah closed her mouth. Our lips met. I could already taste the salty and sugary texture on her lips. It did not help me with the deed. I closed my eyes, as if that could help. We opened our mouths, and she shoved her tongue and my semen into my mouth. I pulled back, spitting everything out on the ground.

"No... Can't do it. Flog me, I don't care."

So she flogged me. Twenty five times. It was still better than tasting my own semen. Jennifer would have flogged me more, but Sarah said she would take any additional floggings for me, and she did.

After that, Jennifer resumed just having me and Sarah walk around the apartment on all fours until supper.

Right after supper, which we almost ate in bowls using only our mouths, Jennifer gave Sarah and me some time alone. We retreated into her bedroom.

"So... did you used to do this often?
"Frankly, Jim, no. And I don't really know why Jennifer chose this. I don't think this is going like she expected.
"What makes you say that? She's been cold all day.
"Well, she's supposed to be, it's part of her dominatrix personality. Little gratification, a cold shoulder, she portrays someone unattached. The idea is that when she does offer validation, it has more impact."

Sarah's comment hit a nerve on my end.

"I can't imagine she likes doing that?
"How about you? Do you like this?
"Honestly? Not really. You can't have enjoyed it, right?
"Well, some of it yeah.
"You like being dragged on all fours, like a dog?
"Not specifically. But I like... being told what to do, being led around. Think of it like this... let's say we're having sex... which we might get to do later anyway... imagine you're telling me exactly what to do, how to position myself, how you like it... I'm a puppet in your hands.
"I see.
"Well, it's roughly the same thing here. It's liberating to be told what to do.
"I couldn't stand it. Not all the time.
"That's because it's not in your character. It's in mine. Once we're alone, if you want to try it out with me...
"Maybe some other time. You said Jennifer was probably not happy with what was happening. What makes you say that, specifically?"

Sarah took her time to gather her thoughts.

"It has to do with how she's going about it. She's not as into it as she could be, not as imaginative. She's holding back... because of you, I think.
"Yeah, I have that effect on you too.
"You sound bitter.
"I don't want my presence to affect how you are.
"It does. But that's okay. You're slowly getting there.
"What if I don't want to, or can't get there?"

Sarah took my hand.

"Jim, you don't have to. I know I'm eccentric... but I don't have to be. That's not what makes me happy.
"And what does?
"Being with you. The games are nice, but they're not everything. Not even close."

We kissed shyly. Jennifer beckoned to us from the other room.

"Shall we?"

We returned to the living room, where Jennifer was eagerly waiting. We bowed before her. I felt I needed to say something, and since I was still on my pause, I felt comfortable talking openly.

"Jennifer, before we get back into it, I need to ask you something.
"Go ahead, Jim... you can ask in character too.
"It's better like this.
"Okay. What's on your mind?"

It took me a moment to formulate my question.

"What are you trying to accomplish here?
"I'm not sure I follow?
"What's your goal? Is it just to have some fun at our expense? Or does the power give you a rush?
"It's hard to define. It's about control, I think, having it, exerting it, suffering it on your end. Are you enjoying it?
"Truthfully?
"Yes, please.
"I'm not. It feels unnatural."

Sarah felt the need to intervene.

"What Jim is saying, I think, is that you're not really into it either. I mean, you're obviously holding back for his sake.
"Or for yours... answered Jennifer.
"What I'm saying, continued Sarah, is that you need to define what you are looking for. Domination for domination is fine and all, but what does it provide us with, really? What do we all get out of it?"

The question hung in mid air. I realized Jennifer had probably not reflected on this before coming up with her idea. I had done some research on bondage since I had started going out with Sarah. Right now, we were merely playing at being slaves and master; we were not fully into it. Maybe that was why it wasn't doing anything for anyone.

"So... should we step it up a notch?"

My query left Sarah and Jennifer puzzled.

"I'm just asking. My limits are the same as before, but, given the possibilities, I mean, I'm sure there are other things we can do that are reasonable."

Jennifer said she would reflect on the possibilities and get back to us. We spent the rest of the evening playing dogs again, but this time, Jennifer dragged us around the apartment with more force. I had to admit the situation felt more enticing than when she gave us more freedom. I could tell Sarah was enjoying it thoroughly. She had us wash her feet and thighs, and then lick them up with our tongues. She had shaved her legs, for which I was grateful.

She eventually decided to move up a notch. She told us that as dogs, we needed to breed. Sarah had anticipated this and had forewarned me. I wasn't really intimidated at the notion of having sex with Sarah in front of Jennifer - I had already done it several weeks. My concern was over Jennifer's own reaction to the event. I had voiced my concern to Sarah, but she had reassured me that she and Jennifer had a long talk about it prior to this activity.

Jennifer got us to lie still on our backs first. She removed my tight latex pants and the thong I was wearing underneath. It was an uncomfortable feeling being bottomless but still bound in a corset. She moved to Sarah, who was on her back beside me, and removed her panties. From Jennifer's stare, I realized that Sarah must have been stimulated. She has us lie there for a moment, and she went to get gags. She placed one on each of our mouths, then moved back to our bottoms. She placed a hand firmly on my hardening shaft, and slid one hand against Sarah's wet hole. She played with us for a while, then she slapped our genitalia. I didn't particularly like it, but I saw Sarah quiver almost in ecstasy. That did the trick better and I felt myself anticipate the next thing.

Jennifer placed a kiss on Sarah's sex, then one on mine, then she slapped us again, this time with more force.

Jennifer looked at us.

"Do you want to fuck each other?"

We both mumbled positively through our gags.

"What are you willing to do for it?"

I realized that, at my level of stimulation, I was ready to do about anything. Sarah was quick to try to speak through the gag. Jennifer moved to her mouth and ungagged her.

"Anything, mistress... anything."

I realized Sarah actually meant it. This made Jennifer smile.

"All right, I have an idea."

Jennifer returned the gag to Sarah's mouth. She got up and told us to remain immobile. I tried to get Sarah to look at me but she was lost in the moment. Jennifer came back, stark naked, holding a large dildo in her hands.

"Slave Sarah, get on all fours."

Sarah jumped up and set herself up. I was thinking that Jennifer was going to insert it into Sarah, but instead she handed it to her and laid down in front of her, legs apart.

"Slave Jim, kneel behind Sarah and enter here, but remain motionless once inside."

I did as I was ordered to. I had specifically said that I did not want to have sex with Jennifer, and that was being respected. My shaft entered Sarah's pussy. The gags on our mouths prevented us from moaning. Jennifer told me to keep my hands behind my back at all times.

"Sarah, you will now pleasure me with the device. Jim, you cannot release until I have had my orgasm. If you do, there will be punishments."

I could see how wet Jennifer was as the dildo entered her. It took all my will not to pump into Sarah, but I knew my best chance of not coming was to remain as motionless as possible. I was already on edge. My stare kept going back to Jennifer's naked form, and the device manipulated by Sarah, entering her. Sarah was beginning to sway back and forth on me. I had to keep my hands behind my back, so I could not grab hold of her to prevent her from swaying. I saw Jennifer's pussy disappear behind Sarah's face. Was she also licking her? I could hardly contain my excitement as I began to subconsciously join the movement. I closed my eyes, but I could still see the picture very clearly.

I heard Jennifer moan and opened my eyes. She had grabbed hold of Sarah's head and pulled her in. This was all too much for me. The only thing preventing from releasing instantly was the luck of vocal stimulation from Sarah. The gag had been removed; I saw it beside Jennifer's legs. She was definitely eating her out. I was surprised that this did not shock me at all, that I was actually enjoying seeing my girlfriend give oral sex to another girl while I was taking her. Jennifer's moans almost turned to screams; this was too much for me and I emptied into Sarah, pumping as hard as I could. Jennifer fell limp at the same time I did.

It took us a moment to gather ourselves. Sarah pulled up to Jennifer and laid her head on her breasts. I laid on top of Sarah, and my hands grabbed Jennifer's thighs in the process, kneading them without realizing it.

"Sarah... wow."

That was all Jennifer could muster at the moment. I was thinking how the reality of the situation would suddenly set in, how my morals and principles would creep up on me out of nowhere. I was surprised when I felt very little except satisfaction.

"You're crushing me, Jim.

I mumbled sorry through my gag. I moved back out and Sarah straightened herself. Jennifer was still lying on her back, still spent from her own orgasm. Sarah removed my gag and kissed me passionately.

"How are you?
"Better than I expected."

I could feel some resentment and uncertainty as to what had just transpired, but I did not have any retrospect at the moment to make a conscious decision about the event.

"I think we should call it a night. Jenn?
"Sure... I'm... good."

Sarah took me by the hand and led me back to their bedroom, where we removed all of our costumes and laid on her bed.

"Did you mind... what I did?
"Don't think so... It was all I could do not to, well, hold it in. It was intoxicating... I need to sleep on it.
"I'm sure you do."

We laid in her bed, under the covers. She huddled against me, kissed me again.

"I love you Jim."

I nodded, but no words came out. This was a unique experience, something I had never envisioned as really happening. I needed time to assess the event... but that would come in the morning.

That night, erotic dreams of threesomes filled my head.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories