View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 3 - A Game of Threes III [Jim]

Sarah, Jennifer and I were all naked in their room now. Sarah was sitting beside me on her bed, while Jennifer looked upon us from the other side of the room, on her own bed. I was still somewhat shaken by what had just transpired. After having been interrupted in our activities by Jenn's arrival, we had agreed to allow Jenn to get us back in the mood by playing with us.

Things had gone further than I had initially expected. I had just masturbated both of the girls, first Sarah, then Jennifer, as part of a dare. I still had the echo of Jenn's moans in my head, and despite drying my fingers, I still felt the wetness of her sex, as if my fingers were still in her. Sarah had offered me some water that I drank in one gulp. I was now contemplating my situation. The tables had turned, and it was now our turn to present Jennifer with truths or dares, determined randomly by the computer.

I was beginning to resent the randomness of the activity, partially because there was no one to blame if anything went wrong. No one but ourselves. Still, because I felt Sarah wanted to go on, I said nothing and simply stared at the computer screen.

"So... what do you want from me?"

Jennifer's tone was playful, almost innocent. Despite the fact that I had just given her an orgasm, and by the sound of it, an extremely pleasant one, she was acting all aloof, as if nothing had happened. I did not know exactly how to feel about it. Part of me was flattered from her reaction, another part was flustered by the lack of acknowledgement, yet another part was glad that there seemed to be no consequences to my actions. Even Sarah seemed okay with it.

"Why don't we start with a truth?"

Sarah took the initiative and it suited me fine. I still needed some time to process the events. The computer came up with a new question once Sarah clicked on the choice.

When was the first time you had sex with someone you really cared about?

Jennifer barely took time to think.

"My first time was always the most memorable or meaningful to me. And it was with you, Sarah. We'd been playing around for some weeks, then Claire and Cassie started having sex in front of us. Needless to say, I was turned on. We watched them go at it, understanding what they were doing, and clumsily emulated them. That was my first time, and the one I remember most."

I saw Sarah blushing and wondered how much of her reaction could be her own nostalgia and how much could be simple current stimulation. Sarah remained silent, so I had to take control of the initiative.

"Let's have you do a dare."

Sarah, who was still beside the computer, clicked on the button for me.

Put TARGET player's sex (in underwear or not) in your face.

Jennifer hesitated for a moment, then looked at Sarah.

"You do it."

I stared at Sarah, wondering how far she was willing to go. She barely even looked at me as she moved towards Jennifer, who was lying down on her back. Sarah climbed on top of Jennifer's face, smothering it completely. I saw Sarah's eyes close, and although I could not exactly see what was happening from my vantage point, I could imagine very well. Sarah remained there for several seconds and what seemed to be an eternity; my gaze went to both their forms. There was no denying my external stimulation, but internally was another race going on, still uncertain.

Sarah finally rose and returned to the bed. She was blushing, almost panting. My gaze went to her crotch : I had never seen it so wet and swollen, even when I performed my own ministrations. She sat back down, placing a hand on my hip, keeping me hard with that slight gesture.

Stand naked in the shower. One player covers you with toppings. Another comes and licks them off during intercourse. Group may watch at your discretion.

"Now hold on, I said. That one actually suggests intercourse? That's too far."

I looked at Sarah for support, and although I saw her nod in my favor, I could tell she was in a highly susceptible state. I wondered if Jennifer was aware of this, and if so, would she take advantage of it.

"Look, Jenn, I agreed to the same limits as last time, and I've been pretty lenient right now. I mean... we've done masturbation... and you just... ate Sarah up, sort of. I have to draw a line somewhere.
"Maybe we can amend it.
"How do you propose?"

I was hoping Sarah would join in and assist me in defusing the situation, but Sarah was in no condition to take decisions that could leave an impact.

"Let's break it down. We can do the shower, and the toppings. One of you licks the toppings off me, while being taken.
"I'm sorry to say that's not good enough, Jenn. It sounds too much like a... threesome.
"Okay... what do you propose then?"

I could hear the exasperation in her voice.

"We'll do the toppings... on your bed, and we'll both eat them up. Sounds fair?"

She must have known that I was at my wits ends, because she immediately agreed. She said she'd get the toppings and hurried out of the room. I managed that time to bring Sarah back to me.

"I'm so wanting you right now...
"I know. Do you want us to stop the game?
"No... let's finish this dare... then we'll..."

Jennifer came back up, with chocolate syrup, caramel and honey. She laid them beside the ground, then started opening the containers. I moved to one side of her bed while Sarah moved to the other. We started pouring some toppings on her chest and started licking it off. Sarah poured honey in her mouth and started kissing her passionately. Chocolate syrup went into her navel and I licked it all off. I could smell Jennifer's sex near my face and feel its intoxicating effect. Sarah could not stop kissing Jennifer : she looked drunk to me, but of course, I knew she had not taken anything. The image of their mouths locking together, their lips moving about and their tongues was too intense, and for the third time in the day, the instincts took over. I walked around the bed, and moved Sarah on all fours on top of Jennifer. From my angle, I could now see both of their sexes exposed. I aimed for Sarah's and climbed onto the bed myself, entering my girlfriend from behind as she kept kissing her best friend. Sarah's moan was muffled by the ongoing kiss.

I worked on Sarah for only a few seconds before moving away, somewhat more aware of what I was doing. When I pulled out, still unfinished, Sarah stopped kissing Jennifer and seemed to get a grip on her situation, because she moved off Jennifer and returned to her own bed, laying down on all fours, facing towards Jennifer. I walked around the bed and entered her again. I saw Jennifer move about and reach for her drawer. She pulled out a large sex toy and went to work on herself with it. I got distracted by the sight but only for a few moments. Sarah was working me hard and I started to accompany the motion.

I had a full view of Jennifer and her play, and so did Sarah. The fact that there was distance separating us somehow dropped all my inhibitions, as I started pounding hard on Sarah, at times visualizing I was doing it to Jennifer. When Jennifer's orgasm broke out, it triggered my own, as I released into Sarah, my girlfriend also felt the experience and held nothing back. We kept playing at it for a few more moments, letting the tension die down.

I pulled myself out of Sarah at the same time Jennifer pulled out her toy. We all laid down on our beds, spent and satisfied from the day's activities. I could not know at the time what was going on through Sarah's mind, I only knew that something had snapped in me, something I thought rigid and static. Had I been a more adventurous man, I would have taken Jennifer as well. Questions were popping into my brain, questions that, if left unanswered, could find a way to haunt me later on.

My gaze wandered across to Jennifer's bed. I saw her full figure resting against her covers. She was staring at the ceiling. I noticed Sarah was doing the same. She then turned to kiss me, before getting up slowly, as if every movement was difficult.

"I'm going to wash myself. Coming, Jim?
"Okay."

I got up, and realized I too was having problems moving. Jennifer did not move as we made our way out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"That was fun, commented Sarah.
"Fun... yeah.
"What's wrong?"

I shut the door and locked it.

"Do you realize what just happened?
"You mean what didn't happen.
"Exactly. I mean... would you have been okay with it, if it had come to this?
"Jim, I don't know."

She started the water to fill the bath.

"Did you want to do her?
"Yes... well, at some point yes. And don't tell me it's normal, I know it is."

Sarah sat down on the toilet bowl, seat cover down.

"I like Jennifer too, I continued, but really, this game we just played... it was all too much somewhat.
"So you didn't enjoy it?
"That's the problem. I did. And it scares me. I mean, what if something had happened? Where does that take you and me? Have you ever had this situation before, with any of your other boyfriends?
"Only with Brad... and never quite like this. I think... it's easier when there are more people around."

Sarah looked away for a moment.

"Jennifer is really down, right now, and this was a good way of cheering her up.
"Is she jealous? Of us?
"Maybe. I'm not sure. I still love her, you know that.
"I know. She was your lover, she's your best friend.
"But it's you I want to be with, all the time. Since we've started going out, we haven't done a drill session?
"Drill session?"

I look at Sarah, puzzled. She laughs.

"We... take care of ourselves while watching the other do it.
"Oh!"

Now I must have blushed. Sarah laughs.

"We used to do it once a week. Sometimes twice.
"You stayed on your beds and watched the other masturbate?
"Yes."

There was a moment of hesitation on my part, then I spoke.

"Well, I don't see the harm in that, if you want to continue."

My words surprised myself. Sarah smiled.

"That's just it. I'm not sure I want to continue. When I come... I want it to be with you!"

Her answer both pleased and intrigued me. Our relationship had definitely altered the nature of Jennifer and Sarah's own relationship. We were going to have to find a way to help them cope with these changes. And I knew how much Jennifer meant to Sarah.

"Well, we'll have to think about it, then.
"I guess we will."

I kissed Sarah. We were facing a new dilemma, something not entirely unexpected but definitely game changing. There were ways to deal with it, of course. It was all a matter of finding a balance. Hopefully, we would be able to straighten things out before everything got out of hand.