View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 2 - A Game of Threes II [Jim]

Sometimes, it's hard to remember that it was only four weeks ago that I started to see Sarah. It took us a week of games and encounters to end up together. So far, we've had three weeks to get to know one another, very intimately, I might add.

In all that time, our personal lives had never been intruded upon by anything. We had managed to hold our almost daily liaisons away from prying eyes. It's entirely possible we lacked foresight. We should have anticipated that, at some point, Sarah's roommate, Jennifer, might fall upon us during our private times. Carelessness breeds incidents, and one had occurred.

This situation made Jennifer's proposal all the more intriguing. But my instincts were held back by my usual reserve of what I considered to be common sense.

"It depends. You'll have to be more specific here."

We had been looking at samples from an erotic photo shoot which Jennifer had just come back from. There she was, in the pictures, posing near a pool in all her naked glory, simulating erotic acts with two other lovely women. It was enough to stimulate my senses again. Now, if I understood correctly, Jennifer was offering to pose for me and Sarah, in order to get us back in the mood.

Actually, she seemed to be proposing more than that.

"We can make a game of it."

Whenever Sarah or Jennifer, or most of her friends, wanted to do something challenging or possibly out of traditional standards, they made a game out of
it. As if that made everything all right. In all fairness, it did help to take away the edge from whatever was proposed. It had helped me get to know Sarah better and end up with her.

"Okay, but I need to know the rules, before I agree."

My sensible suggestion was supported by Sarah, and I was glad she agreed with me. Or did she simply agree because she was looking forward to the game, and wanted to make sure I was included? Jennifer took advantage of my silence.

"Well, I was thinking we could do a strip game first. Since you're both naked, I'd be doing the stripping. Here's what I propose : I ask both of you for a truth or dare; whichever one takes it has to answer or perform, and in return I strip. Once I'm naked, it will be your turn to ask as me as many truths or dares as I have asked you.
"Sounds good, said Sarah. What do you think?
"Same limits as last time, I'm fine with that.
"Great.
"And part two? Sarah inquired.
"Well, we alternate taking pictures of each other, first as solo, then two by two. What we do with the pictures is up to us."

Sarah sensed I was tense at the idea of having naked pictures of me taken.

"You can show as little or as much as you want."

Her comment cooled my fears. The rules seemed reasonable, and I was getting excited again, thanks to the pictures and the talk about stripping.

"Do we roll random truths or dares? asked Sarah.
"Why not? It's more fun... if that's okay with you, Jim?
"Okay... why not?"

I finished my drink, then we all moved back towards the bed room. As soon as we entered, Sarah removed her blouse and I dropped the bathrobe. Nudity with Jennifer did not make me uncomfortable anymore, not after all the nudity from the previous party. Besides, there was something liberating about discarding all apparel and walking around naked. Jennifer went to the bathroom, so I took a few moments to talk to Sarah.

"How far do we take this?
"I don't know. How far do you want to take it?
"I don't know."

There was a long pause, then I spoke again.

"I like Jenn, she's cool. I don't know how much I can let her invade our privacy.
"Remember the party?
"Of course I do.
"Remember when you were tied up and blindfolded, and I was riding you...
"How could I forget?
"You remember all the other girls that were around?
"Faintly. It was... confusing at some point.
"Were you uncomfortable back then? Did you want to stop because there were other people there?
"No.
"Then let it play out here. We'll see what happens."

I nodded and decided to go along with her recommendation. If playing was a way of challenging myself, then why not let the challenge guide me?

Jennifer came back into the room and sat on her bed. We sat in front of her. I noticed Sarah was absent-mindedly playing with her breasts, possibly anticipating the game. Despite the interruption and the down that had followed, she seemed to be getting back into the mood as well.

"This is for my socks."

We nodded. Jennifer went to the computer and loaded the randomizer program.

"This one will be a truth...
"Wait, shouldn't we get to pick? I asked.
"That's not what we agreed upon, but if you want to...
"No. It's all right. I don't mind."

I decided now was not the time to be picky about rules. I had probably misunderstood that aspect. The computer generated a truth for us.

If a close friend asked you to video tape them having sex with their partner, would you?

There was a pause, as Sarah and I looked at each other to decide who would answer. She insisted that I get that one, possibly because she too wanted to know the answer.

"So all I would need to do is videotape them? I have to say it depends. If I was really comfortable with them, I'd say yes, no hesitation. Otherwise, I'd have to think about it."

I had never considered the possibility of videotaping myself - or anyone else for that matter - in the midst of intercourse. The idea had simply never popped into my head.

Jennifer pulled on her socks and tossed them in the corner of the room. She wiggled her toes for us while lifting her legs from the bed, then popped up.

"Now a dare... for...
"Your pants? asked Sarah.
"Sure. My pants."

Jennifer was wearing low-cut jeans, which snug tightly around her legs and behind. She knelt over the computer, lifting her ass to place an emphasis on it as she clicked for the next dare.

Take a nice, cold shower with your clothes on (shoes and socks off). You MUST STAND UNDER the water.

Sarah picked up the dare. She retrieved her blouse and her skirt, and put them back on. As she was dressing, she asked Jennifer:

"How long do I have to be in there?
"As long as you can bear it."

And with that, we were off to the bathroom. Sarah turned on the cold water and waited for it to cool down to extremes. She kissed me fleetingly, then stepped into the shower. Her reaction was instantaneous. The cold water caused her to cringe back, mouth open, holding back a scream. As the water dripped over her white blouse and the cloth clung to her form, I could make out her now erect nipples through the fabric, not to mention the skin. Jennifer was also staring at her in the same fashion. Sarah held on for about forty seconds, before quickly stepping out. She was shivering and I handed her a towel. She almost tore her clothes off removing them, then picked the towel and wrapped it around herself before hugging herself on me. Jennifer hugged her from the other side and we warmed her up a bit.

"That... was... cold."

We laughed, though Sarah's laugh was somewhat strained. We headed back to the bedroom, and Sarah brought along the towel to keep warming herself.

As we were sitting back down, Jennifer unzipped her pants while facing away from us, then she pulled them down. She was not wearing any underwear. All that remained on her was her green t-shirt, and I suspected she was not wearing any underwear. Sarah was feeling a tad better, and she applauded. Jennifer sat back down, facing us, and crossed her legs, but even from the distance, I could tell she was stimulated.

"Okay. One more time, for my top?"

She opted for another dare. As a courtesy, I'd have to do this one, unless it was specifically intended for a girl.

Masturbate someone else in the group. If they do not orgasm after four minutes, you must masturbate another person for the same amount of time, or until they orgasm.

I was taken aback by the dare. I had anticipated some level of stimulation in the game, comparable to what we had previously done in the other party. I distinctly remembered riding Bonnie's cleavage, and then rubbing myself against her stomach and releasing onto her breasts. It was hard to forget. This new dare had the same feeling to it, something which I wanted to do, but made me afraid of the consequences.

Sarah looked at me, asking silently if I wanted to it. She would have done it without hesitation, I was pretty certain of that. I did not know if I actually wanted her to perform the dare. There was some clear hesitation on my part. Jennifer intervened.

"You can always do a forfeit, instead.
"No."

The word leapt out of my mouth without my consent. I took back control, but decided that if my initial feeling was to accept, then I should at least try it out. I could always back out in the middle of it and do a forfeit instead. I also remembered that I had been given the privilege of being stimulated in front of the girls in the party - but was it really a privilege? In any case, masturbating Sarah in front of Jennifer was not something I was really uncomfortable with, as long as Jennifer simply watched.

"No, I'll do it. I'll start with Sarah."

I was confident that, within four minutes, I could give Sarah an orgasm. I looked at her and she understood. She knelt down on the bed, her legs apart, slightly tilted towards Jennifer so Jennifer could see what was going on. As I knelt into position, I noticed Jennifer was taking off her shirt, exposing her breasts. Jennifer went to the computer and started the timer, at which point I began caressing Sarah's private area with my fingers.

At first, it felt strange to be touching Sarah with Jennifer looking on. Somehow, she was invading our privacy, and yet, it was definitely turning me and Sarah on. As seconds passed and Sarah began to moan lightly, for my benefit mostly, it got more natural, and I somehow forgot about Jennifer's presence and stare, focusing solely on the task at hand. My instinct was to keep an eye on the clock, but eventually, I stopped caring. Sarah's pleasure became my sole focus. Having lost track of time and location, I went about my business.

Eventually, I sensed Sarah tensing up. That's when I first became aware that she was resisting my stimulation. I looked up and noticed it had almost been three minutes. She was resisting the orgasm, at least, that's what it seemed like. She was daring me further. In a strange fit of panic, I started working her harder. I had been relatively gentle, pushing myself in and out with care, caressing the sensitive regions as best as I could so as not to hurt her. An unbefore felt instinct drove me to hasten the pace, work with less diligence and more power. Yet, despite my best efforts, despite my renewed vigor, when the chime from the countdown clock on the computer rang, Sarah had not had an orgasm.

I pulled away, like a boxer retreating to his corner after the round is over. Sarah was panting heavily, trying to recuperate from my manipulations of her. Why had she resisted? Did she actually want me to masturbate her best friend and former girlfriend? My mind was blank. It was hard for me to fathom wanting her to see me take care of someone else. Or was it simply because since this was a dare, she had acted as she always did, with disregard to the consequences? Unfortunately, now was not time nor the place to discuss these things.

Jennifer had laid down on her own bed, her legs spread apart, awaiting my caress. Could they have planned this beforehand, like the rest of the activities they had done previously? Somehow, I doubted this was a concerted effort. Sarah had finally gotten up. Her eyes asked me if I wanted to do it and I did not have an answer for her. Again, some automatic response triggered into me and I left Sarah's bed and moved to Jennifer's. If my girlfriend did not mind, why should I?

As Sarah straightened herself to get a better view of the situation, I bent near Jennifer's sex and neared my hand. Her warmth was impressive, and I could tell she was as stimulated as one can be. I had not even bothered to wipe my fingers. I started caressing her gently, and she immediately moaned with pleasure. Somehow, this stimulated my response and I slid fingers into her and started playing. We did not even bother to start the timer on this one. I felt Sarah's stare focused on my work, and somehow, I did not want to disappoint, so I gave it my best shot. Jennifer was not resisting anything, and before long, was having an orgasm in front of me. Her entire body arched from the pleasure, almost twisting my wrist as I was forced to move it accordingly. I left my fingers in her for a few moments longer as she cooled down.

Reason overcame the suddenness of the act and I quickly backed away to Sarah's bed. She handed me tissues so I could wipe my fingers. I felt light-headed. Jennifer simply laid on her back, still exhausted and trembling from my stimulation. Sarah gave me a glass of water and I drank it down in one gulp. She kissed me gently on the lips, and thanked me for what I had done. At the moment, I had nothing to answer, but I tried to take a mental note to bring the subject up at a later time.

Eventually, Jennifer recovered and sat on her bed. Despite being flushed, she did not even hint at what had happened, which left me wondering.

"Okay... that was number three, I am now naked... which means, it's your turn to ask me anything."

I then remembered the second part of our little game. We had to challenge her now. Given what had just transpired, I wondered how much further this could go. I was certain there were things that were beyond the realm of possibilities - I also knew lines were blurring and conventions were eroding. There was a battle going on, inside me, between reason and passion. And apparently, I was letting passion win.