View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
Aurario

Default Kik Picture Russian Roulette

Small idea I had:

Enter this thread with your kik username and 1 number from 1 to X. This will be your bullet.

People can message you with "@roll X", if they roll your number you have to send them a picture of you naked. If your number is not rolled, nothing happens. Now you can pick X yourself to choose how often you will lose basically. My standard suggestion would be a full frontal nude is worth a number from 1 to 6.

But here are some suggested changes, you can of course pick your own range.

1d4 --> a picture wearing only underwear
1d6 --> standard full frontal nude soft/hard (potentially one number for each?)
1d10 --> Full frontal nude with face
1d12 --> full frontal nude without face but with exposure rights
1d20 --> full frontal nude with face and exposure rights

Now if you want to motivate people to take higher risks, add a second number and that will be the opponents number. If they roll that number, they will have to do the forfeit instead. I personally would suggest lowering the interval to make it riskier for both but again: Your choice!

So as an example:
"I'm in, my kik is _____ and my number will be 4, yours will be 9. Roll a d10, loser sends a full frontal nude to the winner"
Person B hits them up and rolls a 9. So person B has to send the picture to person A, person A gets to enjoy the view.

And I will be the first one in for 30 minutes. My kik is Aurario, my number is 1, yours will be 6. Roll 1d6. Loser sends winner a full frontal pic while hard, without face.
DISLIKES: Pics, Long edging, videos
LIMITS: Exposure, Blackmail, Crossdressing, Diapers, Scat, Watersports, Permanent, Public, Anal
Aurario is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Aurario for this post: