View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 02:27 AM   #2
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's time for the first dare. Remember you do not have to do this if you don't want to.

To earn a ticket, you must entertain the other guests. What better way by doing so than by humiliating yourself?
Use a pen/marker/lipstick or something else that is dark and can be washed off and write "Freak" somewhere on your body. Now color your nipples with it, put on a white shirt and wear it for 5 minutes outside. This can be in your back yard or on a balcony as long as you are outside.

Bonus tickets:
If you use a permanent marker that can not be washed off, you get one extra ticket.
(3) to be given by Lady-K to the first three people to write a report on this.

Spoiler:
The next spoiler is a random event.
If you look at it, you have to do whatever it says.
So be careful and think before seeing what's in that dark corner.

Spoiler:
"You just could not resist the temptation, could you? Well, you have been warned my little freak, and you have gotten yourself in this situation. Luckily for you, I'm not feeling too sadistic right now. Come join me, I will give you the pleasure I know you desire."
You are to join me behind the tents where you are made to strip and get some oral pleasuring.
Strip completely naked somewhere no one can see you. Use a lot of saliva or lube, and masturbate for 10 minutes without orgasm, while thinking of the demonic Lady K (See my avatar or first post of this topic)

Need fairy wand to edge/cum

Likes/limits: click
Toys: click

PM dares

Last edited by Lady-K; 10-14-2019 at 02:39 AM.
Lady-K is offline   Reply With Quote