2. Which sex you are
Male sir

3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Limited

4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
4-5 sir

5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
Spoiled

6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes

7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Both
Hello DHayle

Let's just go for it then shall we. We can start with 2 months of limited level 5 spoiled orgasms gives you 1 spoiled orgasm per week. You are not allowed to orgasm any other way during that period unless you use a pass card.

I'll give you 2 orgasm days and you can choose either one for your single spoiled orgasm each week. It doesn't have to be the same day each week either day is ok.

Monday 6-8 am or pm
Saturday 1-6pm

Monday orgasms come at a cross dressing price. Strip naked and put on women's panties, the more skimpy the better, e.g. thong etc with pic proof. Now message someone and take a pee into a glass, you can pull the panties to the side so they don't get wet. If they reply in 2 minutes you can spoil your orgasm in the panties and they stay on for 24 hours. If they don't you must first drink the pee with pic proof of the full and empty glass before spoiling your orgasm in the panties and leaving them on for 24 hours.

Saturday orgasms mean some hidden public fun. Roll a die and you must go somewhere public in the morning and edge that many times, oh but did I mention you cannot wear any underwear so I do hope you don't cum in your trousers as it''l leave a wet patch. Take a pair of undies with with you and after completing the edges put the undies on. Now go to a fast food place or similar and get a pot of ketchup or other sauce pour it into your undies then you can go home. At home you may then remove the underwear, put it in your mouth whilst you wank and spoil the orgasm over you. Each week you can swap sauces for other messy food but I want pic proof inside your underwear.

You get 1 pass card per month allowing an orgasm at any time. To win your first card requires a video of you humiliating yourself. Strip and put on female underwear. Stand in the bath and film yourself peeing your panties and roll a die you must send the video to that many people with one being me and the card is yours.

Your other pass card requires you to do some serious edging. Dress up in female clothes with pic proof as each item of clothing goes on. Now roll 2 dice. You must edge that many times whilst using a toy or something similar on your ass. If you accidentally cum you must stay dressed like that for the number of minutes decided by the score of the dice multiplied by 5

Looking forward to the pics and report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 10-03-2019 at 09:51 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote