Originally Posted by ball tap View Post
1. Two weeks
2. Male
3. Limited
4. 3
5. mix of full and spoiled
6. Yes to pass card
7. Will do pictures
Hello ball tap, no need to guess what you are into.

You get just 6 orgasms in the next 2 weeks, but fate and pain will decide how quickly you use them. You must try for at least one orgasm per week so no saving them all up and all six must be attempted with no more than 2 attempts per day.

Your orgasms slots are

Monday and Wednesday 6-8am or pm
Saturday 3-7pm
Sunday 10am-2pm

So the rules are as follows
Orgasms on Monday and Wednesday must be done in white underwear. You must get them wet and get yourself hard and send me a picture of you in them. Now roll a die, an odd number means spoil your orgasm in them an even number is a full orgasm. After your orgasm send me another pic and message one other person but that message can be about anything. If they reply in 2 minutes the session is complete if they take more than 2 minutes you must have a second orgasm and then you leave the underwear on for 24 hours. That means you could use 2 orgasms up in one session. Yes I also realise if you time it right so you are down to your last orgasm you could get an extra one but life is full of risks and opportunities!

Weekend orgasms are a game of PM dare chance based around your own list. Roll a de and the number means you have to do the following:

1 "Nutcracker x" - squeeze balls for 30 seconds

2. "Nut smasher" - punch nuts 15 times hard

3. "Gravity" - tie balls and drop the heaviest item within arms reach on them

4. "Milk" - you get to enjoy a milky drink which means you have to eat/drink whatever orgasm you have

5. "Twister x" - put clothes pegs on nipples for 3 minutes and twist every 30 seconds

6. "Edge" - edge 6 times

After completing the PM dare you can now orgasm, Saturdays are done naked but handsfree, Sundays are done with a condom on and even after you have orgasmed roll a die and leave the condom in place for that many hours. I do hope it doesn't slide off when you are dressed and walking around. Pic proof of you humping or when you have cum in the condom please.

You can have 2 pass cards allowing and extra orgasm at any time for each.

To get your first pass card for week one let's see how much you like other men's underwear. Go to a local gym or similar and ask if they have a lost property section and if so say you left your boxers there last week. If they ask what colour say you can't remember you were in a hurry as you were running late but you think it was either a blue or black pair (good chance). If you get a pair then great if not you have to try and buy a pair from a charity shop and failing that try to get a pair from a mate's laundry basket. Succeed in getting a used pair of boxers then just put them on send me a picture and wear them for 24 hours and the card is yours.

Your second pass card is going to push your limits but not too risky. Go to a public toilet try a reasonably busy one and strip off your underwear. Hang them on the back of the door or on any shelf or surface available. Now go the urinals and pretend to pee and then wash your hands make it last as long as possible so hopefully someone goes into the cubicle you have left them in. That way you'll see the person who may choose to have fun with your boxers.

If nobody goes in then leave the toilet for 5 minutes and then go back. Whatever state the underwear is in you must then put it back on with pic proof please and go home. Once home the pass card is yours. Just think you could be wearing boxers another guy has sniffed or even rubbed his boner over and maybe even cum in

Have fun and I think the pics and dare could be really funny.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote