2. Which sex you are
Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
excessive orgasms

4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5 very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
full orgasms
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes Please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Both
Hello Joseeke

I see from your profile that you like denial but you've asked for level 5 excessive so stand by to empty your balls!

Over the next 2 weeks you will have to have 14 orgasm sessions and that means more than 14 orgasms and they are all full ones!

Your orgasm days and times are:

Monday to Friday 7-9 am and pm, excluding Wednesday which is denial day
Saturday and Sunday 8-10 am and 2-5pm

So that is 28 sessions in total and you must use 14 of them.

Any orgasms in the morning must be done in either your underwear for that day or in one of your socks. For more than one orgasm alternate each sock so you get to cum in both socks equally! I want pic proof of the cummy socks or underwear please.

Any evening orgasms must be done hands free so hump, grind or wedge a fleshlight somewhere and use that. However you said harsh so any orgasm in something like a fleshlight you must drink afterwards. Any orgasm on an object, e.g. pillow etc you must roll your body over to clean up and then leave it to dry. If you cum in something show me the cum you are going to have to swallow!

For the weekend afternoon orgasms you must do them somewhere semi-public within your limits. You can decide whether that means cumming into your underwear discretely or whipping your cock out and cumming instead. Which will you dare to do!

Oh I almost forgot. In each session you will probably be having more than one orgasm. You can choose one of the following either:

1. Send five different people a message for each one that responds in 2 minutes you can take 1 point off the starting total of 6. So a maximum of 6 or minimum of 1
2. Roll a die and add 1. An easier way but a maximum of 7 and minimum of 2.

You get 1 pass card either allowing another orgasm or excusing one session to win the pass card is also going to be hard. You must take off your trousers/pants so you are just in your boxers and piss yourself with pic or video proof. What makes it hard is that you cannot do this at home. You can decide whether in a wood, or public toilet cubicle etc. After peeing your undies get dressed, leaving the undies on and go home to change and the pass card is yours.

I look forward to teh pics/videos and the report.

Kik Danb259
Telegram Danb259

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote