View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 05:20 AM   #37
aloe
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

- 1 hour of tentacles teasing my clit

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

- hmmm mouth I think...I’m not too confident about ass fucking

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

- caressing my entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

- suck, fuck I think

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

- spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.

- just a little slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?

- warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

- fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

- Slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

- cute guy tentacle monster

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote