View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 02:14 AM   #6
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Despite being 95% dominant, my ultimate fantasy at the moment is from my submissive side.

I would absolutely love to be rented out to a hen party as a human sex toy. They would get me for the weekend and they would get to use me however they wanted. They would be allowed to strap me down to the bed, and take turns riding me until I filled each with cum, then sitting on my face and forcing me to eat my cum out of their pussy while the next woman jumps on top of my cock. Or they could have me sit nicely beside them during dinner times, my ass filled with a massive dildo and my cock caged, sucking on each of their monster strapons in turn. Or they can strap me up to a tree outside, taking turns teasing and sucking my cock for hours at a time, turning my balls bluer and bluer every minute.

Basically, I’m used as their private sex toy, at their beck and call all weekend, abiding by their every command, and bringing each to orgasm whenever required.

So if you know any hens requiring entertainment for their hen night, let them get in touch 😊😊