View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 09:27 PM   #42
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I awake early the following day. Tossing and turning all night as I can't believe I went through what I did the prior day. Still stunned the guy just came up to me, lifted my dress and dumped beans in the front of my thong with no hesitation. Pretty worried about running into him again.

I get dressed and go down to the fair, I have been curious what a fair is doing at a place where nobody really is, what is the point? Wondering how they can employee so many people when there is no clear way they are making income to me. Before I can do much recon work I am grabbed and brought to a wheel. The guard doesn't bother with any of my complaints, almost like he knew I was coming and had a plan. I am put on a wheel, looking around wondering why he is doing this when there is nobody at the fair that would enjoy it. My legs spread a bit, before I can say much I squeal as I start to spin, feeling so nausea right away. I close my eyes as I can hear him doing something, feeling something spray as I hear thud noises, I think this can't be my life now can it? feeling some hit my body directly, as the wheel stops I blink my eyes open and look down to see pie splatter marks all over me and direct hits on my shorts and chest. As I am untied, I wipe my face stumbling a bit. Hoping this is my only job here as I look at the guard who returns a smirk.

I head to the shops next, getting a few looks from passing guard with smirks on their faces. As I get to the shops I think to myself I should have just gone back and cleaned but all the spinning got to my head. I buy the clothes I intended on buying, then figure I should just get a quick bite to eat. I go into the restaurant happy to not see Bloxo there. I finish eating and head back, putting my clothes in the wash, taking a nap then heading out around midnight in my leggings, bra, thong, tanktop and flip flops. I head to the restaurant first, hoping that the cover of the middle of the night will mean less guards. I carefully enter the restaurant but it appears I just missed someone, maybe the chef. I decide to keep looking around the Village.

Making my way first to the hedge and trying a few random birth years, but getting nothing. I slowly walk around the perimeter of the place looking for anything. I go through a park, see a river and go through the fair all under the cover of darkness. As I get back towards the Manor I find the Chef checking out the sports field. I approach him, "Hey... glad to see you out here... was hoping you could help me find a way out. I promise you my parents are well off and worried sick about me, they will pay handsomely" We chat and walk, he shows me several hatches around the ground. He even brings me into the back of the restaurant and shows me where some of the supplies are kept if I ever need anything. I take some spaghetti O's, chili and baked bean cans and head back to my room to keep them there if I get hungry. He gives me the code to the room, I wonder if that will work on the hedge. He also tells me that he will think about it more and to try to see him at the restaurant again. As the cover of night is starting to lift I can't resist the urge of going back to that hedge by the manor. As I approach it several guards are walking out of it, maybe its a shift change. They look at me, and before they can say anything I be line it for the next building I see. I walk into the Studio to cover but there is a guard working there as well. "Are you here to work?" he asks... I reply "ummm yea of course" Not wanting to be caught doing anything as I was just given my 'Only' warning the day prior.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote