View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 04:15 AM   #92
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker45 View Post
1. One week
2. Male
3. excessive orgasms to the point where it interferes with life.
4. 3
5. Mix of full and ruined.
6. I would like a pass card.
7. report, maybe pictures.
Well now Stroker45 you've asked for just level 3 excessive but want it to interfere with your life.

Level 3 gives you 7 orgasms in one week, but in your case it'll be 7 orgasm sessions.

For the next 7 days your orgasm sessions are:
Monday 5pm-7pm
Tuesday 6pm-8pm
Wednesday 6am-8am
Thursday 6am-8am
Friday 7pm-9pm
Saturday 1pm-4pm
Sunday 1pm-4pm

Each session starts by you rolling a die and edging that many times. After the final edge wait 5 minutes. Now send a message to any one of your contacts, no mentioning why or asking for a quick response. Now start wanking. If they reply in 2 minutes you can cum, if they don't reply then ruin it. But you must do this for the same number of times that you edged, choosing a different person to message each time.

But let's make sure you remember your rules all day.
The morning orgasm sessions on Wednesday and Thursday you must do them into underwear you keep on for both days.
The evening sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Friday must be done in socks you keep on for 24 hours. Ensure each edge and each orgasm are in alternate socks so both get nicely loaded.
Saturday and Sunday sessions must be done in panties you leave on all weekend

I want pic proof of at least one session in underwear, one in socks and one in panties please to show you are following the dare. Kik Danb259 or PM on here.

You get one pass card to allow an orgasm at anytime or to excuse one orgasm session. To win your pass card I will be kind. I see you like pizza so all you have to do is send me a picture of a slice you are about to eat. But of course it needs topping so you must cum on it and I must be able to see the cum and another picture showing some of it eaten.

Have fun and I look forward to the pics and report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote