View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #5
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Character Details:
Name:Erin
Character Background:I know I have roleplayed on here before. But for this I will be playing as an 18 year old college freshman. I am from an upper middle class family, father works and has a high paying job. Mom stayed home, older sister and younger sister. I was attending college a few hours from home, my first time really being away from home for too long. I am a pretty solid student, mostly As some Bs. Just trying to explore life, meet new friends, go to parties, join some clubs on campus. Just trying for the whole experience.

I'm mostly hear for the role-plays but will do some dares as requested to progress in the roleplay

Previous Job before entering the Village: Summer Job at a clothing store in the local mall before going to college.

Physical Description of Character: 5'6", 115 lbs, Dark Brown hair straight down to my back, tannish skin, brown eyes, 34c chest, on the slender side of average. Gained a few pounds in my first few months of college

Special Talents your character has: I am really good with my cell phone and meeting new friends. Guys usually buy me stuff

Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you):US east coast

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: I will wear anything asked if I own it
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: 2 vibrators, a dildo, a butt plug, clothes pins, some other stuff around the house but nothing too crazy.
Dislikes:should be in my sig block.
Limits:should be in my sig block.

Mess:
What mess do you like: I'm open to pretty much everything
What mess don’t you like: dog shit
What will you never get messy with: dog shit
Food Allergies:None

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote