1) 2 week
2) male
3) limited
4) 2
5) mix
6) yes
7)pictures
Hello panipuri

Well now so you like people humiliating you about your small cock. Well that's not my style so let's get started shall we peewee

Limited 2 for 2 weeks gives you 8 orgasms in total. But in your case you must have all 8 orgasms in the 2 weeks or you will have to ask for punishment.

Your orgasm days and times are

Thursday 6-8pm
Friday 6-8am
Saturday 1-5pm must be done in a semi public place with pic proof
Tuesday 6-8am or pm

I'm letting chance decide on your orgasms. So for each session roll a die an even number means you can have an orgasm, an odd number means spoil it but get a 6 and you have to have your full orgasm in your undies and leave them on for 24 hours.

I see you like pee and anal, so let's see how desperate you are for your two pass cards. Ideally get a butt plug or dildo but otherwise something like a sharpie. Now slide it into your ass and pull your undies up standing in a shower or bath. You must now pee yourself whilst using the dildo/buttplug or sharpie on your ass. Can you pee and fuck your little hole at the same time? Succeed then send pic proof of your wet bulge and one of your butt with the sharpie or whatever bulging out your undies to me and you can then use your pass card. Again via Pm on here or kik Danb259

For your second pass card I'm just going to say sit back and have a drink. Pee in a glass, pic proof, and then you have to drink it, again pic proof if you can't get a pic without hitting a limit then show me the empty glass afterwards. Once its gone you et the second pass card

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 09-12-2019 at 07:41 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote