Thread: Fiction: Bedwetter's Camp
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
komando2195

Joystick Chapter 3(?)

OK. I'm still not sure about chapter numbers and stuff i kinda wrote a huge long story and now im chopping it up through editing. So we'll say this is chapter 3 and move the fuck on. I've been watching raywilliamjohnson on youtube and hes hilarious. His vlog channel is pretty funny too. If you haven't seen =3 then go watch it now. I'll wait. its HERE
Back?
OK. so here's Chapter 3. Enjoy

Later as she studied she thought about before. As quick and satisfying as her release had been, she vowed to not do it with wet clothes on anymore. She was trying to break this habit, not encourage it. She agreed to this in her head and continued her marathon review.
She took a break for a quick snack at around 3 pm and checked her phone. Mikes message had been waiting for four hours. Sarah apologetically sent a reply and he was fine, told her to keep studying hard and stay beautiful. At this she smiled to herself and went back to work. Her parents came home from wherever they had been all day around 5:30 and her mom started to prepare Sarah’s favorite meal, tacos with yellow rice. As the spicy Mexican scent drifted up the house, Sarah decided she was as ready as she was going to get. Grabbing her phone, she walked from her room down to the living room where she enjoyed some taped episodes of Glee and the office. Texting Mike the whole time, Sarah felt relaxed and in control. She ate dinner with her parents, and then went to sit in the backyard on the hammock with her iPod and her favorite bands. Halfway through her Linkin Park collection, her phone buzzed through her shorts

hey baby. What’s up with you? Hope not studying lol you’ve put in about as much time as our whole class, if anyone could ace these finals it’ll be you.

She tapped back no I’m just chillin outside getting relaxed.
Mikes reply took a while
what’s that behind you?
Sarah turned around and jumped a little
"Jesus Mike you’re soo creepy!"
"Yea I love you too Sare. Figured a little stress relief courtesy of Mike could help you out. Back rub?"
"Fuck yea you have no idea. But my parents are just in the house... Ah screw it they have the Amazing Race. So how are you Mike?"
"Ssh. We can talk later. Just relax"
And she did. It felt amazing; Mike found all of the tightness Sarah didn’t even feel herself. As Mike finished up the massage, their favorite song came on, remembering Sunday by All Time Low. She pulled out her earphone and handed him one, and they harmonized in the fading sunlight. No kissing or fooling around, just Sarah cuddled into Mike’s arms, feeling his heart beat against her head and the warmth in his hands around hers. They lay there talking for a good half hour before Mike reluctantly got up and admitted that his excuse 'going for a run' wouldn’t last much longer. They kissed, and she felt him slip away and take off over her back fence and towards his house a couple blocks away.

She walked back inside and talked with her parents for a while before getting ready for bed. Her mom popped in and asked how she was doing with her problem. Sarah told her about wetting the bed that morning and her mom sat down on the edge of her bed. They talked about feelings and growing up or whatever until it got a little late and Sarah felt awkward enough to ask her mom to go so she could sleep. Her mom walked out with a goodnight and Sarah soon fell into a deep and soothing sleep.

Sarah woke up dry, changed into school clothes, and got her pencils and calculator ready with her purse. It was a half day for finals and Sarah and her friends were going to make the most of it. Sarah went to school, took her three exams for the day, then went out to lunch with Mike, Mary, and will. After lunch they hung out at Mary's house while her parents were at work. They made jokes, played some video games, and enjoyed being around each other. They talked about summer plans, agreeing to hang out at least twice a week. Mary and will both got jobs at the local park, but Sarah and Mike planned to be lazy together. They parted at about 5 so they could cram a little more for the two exams left. Sarah was very happy about how her exams went, and knew all the studying was worth it. She looked over key topics and felt secure in her memory. She went down to dinner, and the whole family talked and laughed over pasta. After Andrew left for a road trip with his best friend and his girlfriend, Sarah was alone with her parents once again. They seemed like they were holding something back, and eventually Sarah got them to confess what was up. They had signed her up for a two week camp about an hour and a half away. But it wasn’t a normal summer camp, it was a special one designed especially for bedwetting teens. Sarah felt beyond embarrassed; she was going to a bedwetters camp at 15. They were going to wait to tell her, but she said it was better this way. Inside, she was mortified.

She went out to the back again and asked Mike to run over again. She wanted to tell him one on one where she had to go for two weeks. He arrived quickly and out of breath, and Sarah felt so lucky to have Mike. She explained her predicament to Mike while in his arms again, and he was completely understanding. He admitted to having the same problem two years ago. In fact, he was offered a CIT (counselor in training) session from the same place after having gone there himself. He said he could accept the session while Sarah was there and help her through it. Words escaped Sarah, and she twisted in his arms and kissed him, conveying all the feelings that she had no words for. He kissed her back, and stayed locked together until they were both out of breath. He said goodnight, and ran back home; only a minute before her mom came out to the back window and asked her to come in and go to bed. Sarah went inside and got ready to go to sleep, and told her mom that this camp was ok with her. Her mom smiled and told her to trust her that it would work out in the end. Sarah went to bed with thoughts of ancient history overshadowing those of bedwetters camp.

so. yea. thats it for now. I'm gonna go play some madden 10. tell me what you liked and didn't like about it. thanks
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote