View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:06 AM   #3
Johnsmith889

Last night was my best session with my master so far. He had me shave all my hair from my clitty and my pussy. Then I had to hold a 500ml enema for 4 minutes which I had never done before but I thoroughly enjoyed. Then I was instructed and watched live by my master as I masturbated for 20 minutes with only one break at the half way point. Once that was complete I had to fuck my ass for 10 minutes with some lube that looks and feels just like cum that my master told me to buy. IT WAS AMAZING! The cum lube looks and feels so real and is now my favorite thing! Then I had to give my master 10 deepthroats while wearing red lipstick. I also had to put my new chastity cage on once I was done masturbating. I am now only allowed to pee sitting down and I must have my chastity cage on. I’m looking forward to more tasks from my master and to sharing with everyone here. XOXO SLAVE VIOLET

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote