View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #1
Johnsmith889

Default MasterXR’s slave violet blog

Hello to whoever may be reading this my name is now violet which is my name that was graciously given to me by my master MasterXR. I posted an ad in the slave master area 2 days ago and MasterXR has surpassed any and all expectations I had. After a short time of talking MasterXR decided I should enroll in sissy university which I had never heard of before he told me about it and I’ve only done 2 class assignments so far but I am so excited to pass the school and please my master. So far the only 2 tasks I have done are for my anal and oral class. But before I could complete my tasks, I needed to buy a dildo so I went to a local adult toy store and bought a small dildo that was approved by my master. I then did as instructed, for the oral class I had to deepthroat the dildo 5 times and I quite enjoyed it. Then my master wanted me to do my anal task which was to fuck myself with the dildo for 5 minutes. My master wanted me to film it and then send it but he allowed me to do my task for him live. My master said I did well but he did not like that I paused a couple times to check the timer. So far my master has had me buy a pair of panties, a dildo, and a chastity cage. I am off to a great start and I can’t wait to keep going with my university studies. My master has instructed me to make this blog to track my progress, so thank you for reading and I will have more to share soon. XOXO Slave violet

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote