1. 3 weeks
2. Male
3. Middle
4. 3
5. mix
6. Sure
7. picture I guess
Thank you 05Slave

I almost feel like being kind because of that nice comment. But then that isn't really my style

So 3 weeks of level 3 but what is middle? Limited level three is typically 3 per week, Excessive level 3 is around 1 per day. So let's say 4 per week or 12 in total. You can use them as quickly as you like but if you haven't used 4 in one week any unused are lost. So pull forward ok, try to hold back and they are lost.

As you didn't follow the rules properly your orgasm slots will not be at night! You may try for an orgasm on Monday, Thursday or Friday between 6-8 am or pm. On Saturday and Sunday you may try to orgasm between 1pm and 5 pm.

If you want to orgasm in the week you must spend 24 hours in girls panties and send me pic proof each time. Oh and just for fun the orgasm must be in the panties you then wear.

Any orgasms at the weekend must start with rolling 2 dice and edging that many times but you have to have a sock on your cock the whole time. I do hope you don't get over stimulated. After completing the edges send a message to someone and wait. If they reply in less than 2 minutes you can cum however you want but if they don't you have to spoil the orgasm in the sock and wear it on your foot for 24 hours.

You get 2 pass cards but to earn each card you must send me pic proof of you edging in a public or semi public place. A different location for each pass card please.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post: