1 week
2.Which sex you are
Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
Mix of both
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
I want a pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
I will do both
Hiya TomTom

I've sent you a kik message if you are still on there

Level 4 excessive means you have to have at least 1 orgasm a day for the next 7 days but at the weekend flip a coin and heads it's 1 orgasm, tails means 2 orgasms.

Your orgasm slots are 7am-8:30am, 12:30-2pm and 8pm-9:30pm every day.

Each slot has it's own rules though.

When you chose to orgasm in the morning you must then write Danb258 on your boner and no washing it off until the evening. Pic proof

Any lunchtime orgasms must be in your underwear and they stay on for the rest of the day. Pic proof

Any evening orgasms are done hands free, so humping or grinding only and wherever you cum you must either leave it on there or lick it clean, roll a die and an even number means leave it to dry and odd number is lick it clean.

Before you start masturbating send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. If they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a spoiled one.

You can have 1 pass card excusing 1 orgasm or allowing one at another time but to use it you must then spend the next 24 hours in a diaper. If you need to pee you need to get permission from someone on GetDare to remove the diaper to pee otherwise you have to pee yourself but the diaper still stays on until the 24 hours have elapsed.

You get one pass card which gives you an orgasm whenever you want or you can use it to excuse you from one of your orgasms. To earn the pass card strip to your socks and underwear and roll 2 dice and deduct the score from your age. That is how many times you must edge after which you send me a picture of you in your precum soaked undies. You can reduce the number of edges by up to a maximum of 7. Send me any of the following and each one removes one edge. You must do them in the order below

1. A picture of your feet in socks
2. A pic of your underwear bulge
3. A pic of your feet and dick with no socks or undies
4. A video of you stroking your boner
5. A naked selfie including face (this is worth 3 edges)

Remember to report back how the rules went.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote