View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 04:14 AM   #70
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyHoe19 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 Month
2. Which sex you are - Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - Very Few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - Mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - One Pass Card Only (but make it humiliating)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Report
Hello SexyHoe

So you're not feeling very horny and want to limit your orgasms even more for the next month with the possibility of four at the most.

Level 5 for a month means you are not going to have many orgasms at all and any you do have will be on a Sunday. But you may have fun trying!

Three times a week you must have a "me time" session. If you fail to do three sessions per week then you may not try for an orgasm.

You can do the sessions in any order but each week for a month and certainly before Sunday each week you must have done each of the following

1. Edge three times somewhere public. You must ensure you are so close to orgasm before you stop each edge
2. Strip naked somewhere public or semi-public and then wait twenty seconds before getting dressed again
3. In the morning write "DanB258" on each thigh and above your pussy. Now wear no underwear or bra for the whole day

Send me a report after completing each session and put a strike mark with a sharpie or similar by your pussy so you can keep track of how many you have done!

If you miss a session you lose that Sunday's orgasm slot. On a Sunday you can try for an orgasm between 10-11:30 am or 4-8pm. A morning orgasm must be in underwear you then wear for 24 hours the afternoon one you can remove the underwear but after your orgasm remember to clean up so lick your fingers clean.

Now when you want to orgasm roll a die and an even number means you must edge that many times, if you roll an odd number roll again and add the numbers together and edge that many times. All edging must be done with your underwear on.

You are now ready for your orgasm so just send a friend a message if they respond within 1 minute you can orgasm, if they reply within 2 minutes you can orgasm but it is a spoiled one, if they don't reply after 2 minutes stop. That's it until the next Sunday oh but you must still wear the undies you edged in for 24 hours.

You get one pass card allowing you to have an orgasm at any time but you will have to earn it. You say you like humiliation and dislike pee. Well to earn the right to have that pass card is simple. You can do this task at any time and that gives you the pass card which you can then use once at any point during the month. To do the task have a pee first thing in the morning and then put on your undies. That is now the last time you can choose when to pee. Drink 1 pint of cold water in the morning and repeat every 2 hours. When you feel like you need to pee you cannot. When you can finally hold on no longer and to save your furniture you may go and stand in the bath or shower but stay dressed and I'm afraid you must humiliate yourself by peeing in your panties. Just to then complete the humiliation after peeing yoruself you must edge 2 times. That's it pass card earned.

Remember the reports after each me time session and report back here after completing the month.

Enjoy

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 09-06-2019 at 04:24 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote