View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 09:00 AM   #64
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: Limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: Full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: Yes Please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Report

Thank you in advance!
Well now soldier boy
3 weeks with 2 orgasms per week for you. Use them or lose them so no more than 2 per week they don't roll forward or back and they are all full orgasms.

Orgasm times are 10:00-11:00 am or pm on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. You cannot orgasm outside of those times unless using a pass card

I wonder how lucky you feel? As you like forced exercises then let's build your arm muscles. Every day you must edge whilst in your underwear I'll be generous and say you can do it anytime. Roll a die after your first edge and that is how many more edges you have to do before you can stop. If you end up doing more than 3 edges then go and have a shower, or should I say get in the shower in your underwear and have a cold shower.

When you decide to have one of your 2 orgasms per week you must edge like before. Now roll a die and score a 6 then you can cum any other score means edge again and then roll again. Any score other than 6 means do one more edge. Keep going until you score the magic 6.

I'll give you 2 pass cards allowing an orgasm at any time but to do them you must exercise. Strip naked and put your underwear in your mouth. Now put a pillow under your dick. Do 20 press ups then roll a die the score is how many minutes you have to hump the pillow before you can have your orgasm any way you want.

Don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote