2.Which sex you are
Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5 Very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
Full orgasms
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
No I don't
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
I'll do a report

Looking forward to doing this.
Another newbie! Welcome needamaste

Well level 5 for one week means you'll need a rest after having so many orgasms. You start off by having 10 compulsory orgasms to complete this week. But also roll a die and that is how many more orgasms you also have to do and as you asked for it they are all full orgasms.

So many orgasms in just one week. Your orgasm slots are Tuesday 6-8 am or pm. Each day after that the time moves forward one hour so Wednesday is 7-9 am or pm. No more than one orgasm per time window so you are probably going to have to cum morning and evening sometimes.

But there is a twist any orgasms you do at night must be hands free so hump something or whatever you choose. But of course you can't leave your mess for others to find. So you must also lick clean your mess!

Any orgasms you do in the morning must be in underwear you leave on for 24 hours on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Any orgasms in the morning on other days must be in socks you wear for 24 hours.

Have fun and don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote