View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:25 PM   #2
serazene

I spent tonight performing a dare I received in the video game "person above TORD" thread.

I wanted to play Magic: Arena and was dared to roll two dice to determine the color of deck I would be playing (white/black), build a deck from scratch (no looking up net lists), and play until I won 3 games in a row or made my diaper leak.

Oh, and I'd only be wearing the diaper, had to start with 3 tall glasses of water, and administer 10 spanks to myself for every loss

It was a rather frustrating couple of hours but I ended up securing my third win in a row after a total of 12 losses (and two diaper wettings - no leaks, though). I will be giving myself my 120 spanks shortly and then going to bed.

--

I'll probably post in a few more of those threads to pick up challenges and dares to keep myself entertained, and periodically do reports here, but still soliciting in this thread as well

Doesn't have to be kinky or complicated, could be as simple as "bake snickerdoodles" or "get Taco Bell for dinner on Sunday". Won't complain about kinky, though, obviously

edit before bed: My diaper just leaked onto my chair so I took that as a sign it'd be time. Just finished the spankings. Pulled my diaper down to my thighs and gave myself 120 hard smacks. My butt is stinging something fierce and is glowing a nice red, and my palms are stinging a bit too I was thinking of messing the diapers but I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore. Maybe I can hold it til tomorrow otherwise I'll use the potty.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 08-28-2019 at 12:19 AM.
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote