View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 06:52 AM   #774
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra T View Post
What a hot scenario! Would've been nice to see what she would do to you if she had 30 minutes
Are you gonna post more in this thread about public dares you do? would be so great to read your sexy reports again <3
We really liked the Scenario too thats why we did it once more but with slightly changed rules ;P

this time Aylin didnt ask a random Person on the street, this time she was searching for a Group of 5-6 women at a nightclub later at night (1am) *-*

(we thought women would be safer to test first and we were curious what they would do <3)

again i was tied in a hotelroom laying on my back with legs and arms spread to each side and on my belly was written: "No Limits! Except permanent Damage! Do whatever you want!Use anything you want!" and in the room again was much stuff like a banana a cucumber a carrot an apple,... but also disgusting stuff like Worms, Bugs, slime. glue, superglue or other random stuff like flour or salt and sugar, dildos and vibes, a speculum, plugs, literally anything we could find *-* the Group would have 30 minutes like you ordered *-*

planned were 5-6 women but Aylin finally let in a Group of 9 (which were all About 18-25yo) but thats not that big difference so okay.. *-* so it started <3

i was so extremely nervous i was literally shaking *-* they just laughed very much and made jokes before really touching me or doing anything so like 5 minutes Nothing really happened <3 they were Pretty drunk what scared me and they started making jokes including my Body slowly like one of them said to another one of them "see These lips? they Need a kiss Sandra kiss them" while rubbing fast over my pussy lips with her fingers <3 as drunk as she was she instantly jumped to my pussy and just rammed her mouth in it for a few seconds <3 then a Long time Nothing happened they were just Talking and some of them were Looking through the stuff in the room *-* one of them then came to me and said loudly "lets give her the Attention she asks for we dont have this possibilities to try Things often ;P" and said on my face after dropping her panties and pants <3 from that Point i couldnt see anything because she sat on my face until their time was over but i obviously could hear every womens word in that room *-* it was really hard to breath sometimes and i literally had my face in a strangers pussy for at least 20 mins and god i loved licking her tasty pussy <3 Then they finally gave me more Attention <3 they groped me, fignered me, slapped me and spit on me.... *-* Then one of them screamed and then said "look here are Worms and Bugs and stuff why is that here?!", another Woman answered quickly: "i dont know but lets use it then i guess ;P" *-* they were discussing what they would do with the Bugs and if it wasnt to hard but then they came to the Point where they all (drunk) said: "i dont know her, i dont care, she invited us to do anything"

Half the time was over and they became more sadistic each second *-* They found the speculum and of Course instantly deeply inserted it into my pussy and opened it as far as possible *-* it really hurt at first, but later the pain decreased :/ the Woman which opened my pussy then spit inside it and then took a few Worms and threw them inside me *-* (not the first time i got Worms in my pussy but still disgusting) *-* she told the others that she needed more stuff to fill me up and they then filled my pussy with a lot of stuff the other women gave her *-* i could only hear what they said so they could inserted more as they said or other stuff as they said so i was extremely nervous all the time i also was very scared if i would get out of that still healty or with my pussy destroyed *-* so what i heard and what i found afterwards when i washed myself was:

-5 Worms
-some sugar cubes (one of them just threw them in and said "she should get ill as punishment for doing such slutty stuff so lets give her pussy sugar"… :/ )
-sand
-spit (i guess much because i often heard their spit Sound)
-maaany Bugs(which they destroyed with a dildo after they pulled out the speculum *-*

The time was over so Aylin told them to leave and they did so laughing *-*

...that was a bit too much if you ask me
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: