View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 05:25 AM   #649
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Weekly report

Since Tuesday, I’ve done a bondage session each night with a powerful rimming plug (https://www.bvibe.com/rimming-plug-2.html) stuffed up my ass. The plug as a vibrator in the head, as well as beads in the stem that circle and tease the rim of your asshole. During these sessions, I also had a remote control vibe stuffed up my pussy so that if Rhowc chose to, he could turn it on, to tease me. He didn’t on Tuesday or Wednesday, and it left me increasingly frustrated. The vibration from the plug was almost enough to make me orgasm. I think if it had gone on, just a half-hour longer the indirect stimulation to my g-spot would have given me a ruined orgasm.

I only received one new post this week. It was between Tuesday and Wednesday, so I delivered 5 hard spanks to my clit Wednesday night before I went to bed. I also paused all punishments at Rhjowc’s request for the rest of the week so the only clit stimulation I would receive outside of our remote control sessions would be spankings.

On Thursday, Rhowc and I decided to incorporate Anbesol into our play, so my clit was numbed before the session started. This time, I spend the first an hour tied up with the Lovense Nora, a remote control rabbit toys up my pussy and the rimming plug up my ass. Rhowc did not start the Nora during the session while the plug was on. This again left me frustrated and super horny. Once the Rimming plug ran out of power, we had agreed to switch toys. I would tie the Domi which is the remote control version of a magic wand to myself with a rope harness. I did this and also inserted the remote control bullet (Lush) in my pussy and a small battery-operated vibrating butt plug up my ass. We do these sessions with me blindfolded and in self-bondage. Finally, after 2 days of only indirect stimulation from the anal vibe, the Lush started vibrating in my pussy. The wand tied against my clit stayed silent. This went on for the rest of the session. I kept waiting and waiting for the vibrator against my clit to start, but it never did. I thought this was very sadistic. It turns out that the toy lost connectivity after I’d gone into bondage, but it had the same effect.

Because of the problems with our Thursday night session, we decided to redo the same session over again with on Friday with the wand toy actually connected. When I got home, I generously coated my clit with Maximum Oralgel and waited for our session to start. It did as scheduled a couple of hours later. I spent a little while with just the rimming plug vibrating in my ass, but this time, the Nora vibe did start and continued teasing my pussy and my clit fairly regularly. This left me increasingly horny and desperate. Once the rimming plug ran out of power, it was time to switch to the rimming plug. I used the same setup as on Thursday night. The wand was tied against my clit with a rope harness, my pussy was stuffed with another remote control toy, and a small vibe was stuffed up my ass. I would leave the wand there until it ran out of charge. This time the wand did connect. Lovense app allows you to set alarms, and so we agreed that I would sleep in bondage with the Nora in my pussy. Before that happened though the wand vibrator had to run out of charge.

I managed to hold out the entire time Rhowc was up, which believe me was unbelievably difficult, but halfway through the first alarm (which was a long teasing pattern!), I orgasmed. Leaving the vibrator tied against my clit was pure hell. The first alarm was followed by another just a couple of minutes later. I was so relieved when the wand finally ran out of power. I switched to the Nora vibe, but it’s considerably less powerful, and I had a little break between patterns. Even so, I was only able to stand another 2. The Wand vibe had left my clit and pussy sore and raw.

Rhowc and I had discussed what would happen if I did cum during one of our teasing sessions and had agreed on a punishment. As a result, I will be on no-touch for a while. A minimum of 2 days, but I suspect it will be longer because the punishment only ends after I complete a 150 minute water torture session, which I will no be able to do the first try.
Yesterday, I was still pretty rung out so. Nothing much happened. I just rested.

Punishments to go:

To go
50 spanks to my pussy 2200
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 10755
50 hits to my pussy with a flogger 2300
50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 2700
50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 4950
50 rubber band snaps to my clit 0
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 69
Rub toothpaste on my clit 22
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 39
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 42