View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 02:10 PM   #1956
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Happy early birthday!
Thank you. It has been quite out of my normal planning today and have gotten too nervous to do things.

Yesterday was my birthday and I had made some apple pie which was delicious.

At home I cleaned and had my parents invited in. We had dinner and a beer. And they left a bit late.

I went sleeping in my bench in the evening but didn't get much sleep.

The next day I prepared for someone to come by. An owner. It seemed I was leaking a bit much as well.

At a certain time he called the front door and I opened below and put the door to my apartment slightly ajar.

When he came in, I was in my cage and had my hood on , shock collar as well and plugged with my puppy tail plug.

He then opened the cage and petted me nicely. Then my mittens were put on and we played a bit.

At a certain moment he liked puppy to let the owner enjoy a bit as well. He opened his pants and he showed his dick. Puppy had a little bit of trouble putting his mouth around it since his dick. But managed to do it. Shortly after he came and puppy had it all in his mouth and swallowed.

Was a bit saltier than his own from what he remembered. But it was nice and a great new experience.

We had some more talk as well and ended up just talking. Had a walk around the neighborhood and talked some more at home.

Then he had to leave and puppy felt a bit tired. Eating did help a bit, but it was a big day and could use a lot of repeats.

Short said, had some great puppy time and sucked some cock and swallowed. Felt tired after. A great birthday present so to say.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post: