View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #8
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinava00 View Post
Hi! I would really love an intense dare from you. Reading through your others got me so excited...

Feel free to push me as hard as you wish. Feeling cruel? Please do take it out on me

Likes, limits, dislikes are in signiture. Toys are slightly different as I'm away from my normal apartment for the summer.
Toys: condoms, medium suction dildo, sadistic dom who will play along on weekends but unfortunately we are staying with family on weekends as well so all fun activity is in the car, icyhot, some long thin fabric and a belt for bondage, also a ring gag.

Thank you in advance!!
I chuckled when I read that you included you Dom as a toy HAHAH

Anyways here’s the dare: tie your legs together and cuff your hands behind you back. Sit on a nice chair in front of a desk and place a glass in front of you. Put on your ring gag. Now your task is to fill the glass at least to its half with drool

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiny sarah View Post
I would like a go at this.
My likes and limits are in my signature and for toys I have: dildo, butt plug, tail butt plug, bullet vibe and nipple clamps
You must tie your legs together and put on your tail burt plug and nipple clamps. You must now hop into every single room of your house before you can free yourself

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote