View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 07:14 AM   #42
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkSlave23 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last Two weeks
2. Which sex you are Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh Hmm..3?
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled Full!
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing Sure, one pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both A report, maybe pictures every two days or so
Hi there StarkSlave

Level 3 excessive for two weeks means 14 orgasms in 14 days. Every day is an orgasm day except Monday today and next Monday which are denial days.

Starting tomorrow your orgasm slots are 6:00-7:00 am or pm, but this moves forward an hour each day, so Wednesday is 7-8 am or pm, Thursday is 8-9 am or pm etc. After 11-12 am or pm on Sunday, Monday is denial day so Tuesday next week will be 1-2am or pm and so on. This will make it difficult some days so you may have 2 orgasms in one day but they must be in different time slots, e.g. one in the am slot and one in the pm slot.

As you seem to want to be a slave, let's also give you a reminder of your position. Any orgasm you have in the morning slots must be in one of your socks which you then have to wear all day. Think of it as a bit like Dobby except instead of a sock setting him free your cum filled sock reminds yu that you are now following my rules Oh and of course send me pic proof of your cummy sock mix it up between pics of it on your cock or on your foot. Kik danb259 or PM on here

You may have 1 pass card for the 2 weeks as requested. But again as you are a slave you need to be controlled. To use that pass card strip down naked and tie your hands behind your back. Now you can orgasm but it's hands free and pic proof of whatever you cum on please.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote