View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:06 PM   #9
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

What's your biggest fantasy that you would love to experience? I'm really into food play and I would one day like to play with someone face to face probably in a game sort of situation where one of us wins and stays clean and gets to be the 'top' and one of use loses and gets messed up and well used. I especially like the idea of the loser being tied preferably over a table or something so most of them is exposed and they are left at the mercy of the winner. To be pied, smeared with food, stuffed, and teased for an agreed upon length of time.

Have you experienced any previous fantasies? Most of my fantasies just that as I'm largely into public humiliation both giving and receiving, but one I really don't like the idea of the possible consequences and two I don't really want to push my kinks on others so this is a no.

What Fantasy would you be too scared to experience? Anything public. But a reoccurring fantasy would be a lost bet that would end with the loser in a messy hanging wedgie probably with something like chocolate pudding for an extra embarrassment factor, a pie in the face and something wet and messy stuffed in the losers bra. The loser would be hung somewhere public near their home and forced to wait for their panties to rip before they are allowed to trudge home.
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote