View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #41
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
1. Did you ever experience a kink which you weren't much into but someday it made click, 'Oh now I get it!' and you changed ypur opinion?
2. Are you multiorgasmic? How many orgasm in one day did you achieve in one day?
3. Sparkly water or not?
4. How is it possible that your avatar doesn't get less adorable over time?
5. Your profile states you like playing piano. How good are you at it? Ever played naked?
1. Not that strongly maybe but my opinion about anal definitely changed, it went from a clear obvious hate to an almost-like, so I guess that could serve as an example.

2. Yes, I am multi-orgasmic and I'm definitely glad I am able to. The highest amount of orgasms I ever had in a single day by myself were 6, but this took quite some time and I was really sensitive after being done with that.

3. I very much prefer sparkly water, but obviously I'm fine with drinking still water as well. I just think sparkly water is a little more refreshing, so that's my choice.

4. Maybe it does get very slightly less adorable over time and you just didn't notice so far? I'd keep a close eye on it and create a statistical graph (time / adorableness) over the next five years. I'm sure you can do that, right? Wouldn't even include too many words where a typo could happen!

5. I've been playing piano since a very long time, basically started doing it in my childhood, so I play whenever I can fit some time in and without wanting to use self-praise too much, I'd say I can play really well Never played naked so far, but I shouldn't throw me off the track if I did.
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dimples for this post: