View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 10:08 AM   #35
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
1. Do you wear clothes while sleeping? Which ones?
2. If you paint your nailes, what is your favourite colour for that?
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite PM dare and why?
5. Do you prefer your booty or boobie? Why are both written with double o?
1. I usually wear a combination of something like a comfy loose shirt and some panties to cover my lower body as well. I don't like wearing too much, but I don't like sleeping nude that much either, so I went for a middle-ground I guess.
2. I don't like any artificial nails, extremely pointy one or crazily colored ones at all. I prefer to keep them neat and tidy in a natural look, so if I paint them I'd pick a very soft and natural color.
3. I absolutely love all kinds of seafood, e.g. fish, shrimps, squid, mussels and such thingies. Unfortunately can't get all of them that fresh and easily around here, so it's mostly a vacation thingy for me.
4. I don't even have that many PM dares here on GD actually, but from the ones I currently got I would say that I'd pick pointy nipples, as teasing boobies is always fun.
5. I'd say I prefer my boobies, but I'm happy with both body parts myself. And well, the character o is round and so are boobies and booty (a bit, at least) ~ maybe that's the reason? :b

Thank you for your questions!
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dimples for this post: