View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 12:43 PM   #31
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
1. When did you 1st start masturbating?
2. What's the strangest item youve masturbated with?
2A. In your pussy?
2B. in your ass?
3. Have you ever been seen naked on cam my a stranger?
4. When you do wear panties, how often do they get lots of discharge or other stains?
5. If you caught someone playing with a pair of your dirty panties would you be excited or upset and what would you do?
6. Have you ever experimented with watersports or wetting before?
7. When masturbating what's your "go to" idea you masturbate to?
1. I probably started at around the age of 12 or 13. I'm not fully sure anymore, but that's kinda when I got into the vanilla things.
2a. Hard to pick, didn't use any super crazy ones, so I'll just pick one and say a smaller cucumber (with a condom) which fit my size easily
2b. I haven't done too much anal and mostly just used small things like a finger, sharpie or something like that. Can't really decide for a strange item.
3. Naah, I don't reveal myself or my identity in any kind of way, just to keep my real life and kinky life as separated as possible. It's a thing that is not supposed to change in the near future too.
4. Doesn't usually happen too often for me, never recorded any statistics about that though.
5. Upset, as I wouldn't like some stranger to just use my clothes for whatever when I never gave him/her permission to do so.
6. Wouldn't call it exactly watersports, but I have done simple and easy dares like pee with your legs closed. Always in a shower though, not much into making a mess elsewhere.
7. It varies depending on my mood, but some nice bondage (with me being the one who's bound, if that isn't obvious by now) fantasy works well for me

Thank you for your questions!
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dimples for this post: