Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 06:56 AM   #2994
14cmboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14cmboy View Post
Mistress May I do a Milovana.com webtease?

Yes.
Mistress Sam~

Thank you for allowing me to do a web tease. It was almost 2 weeks since my last orgasm and wanted a chance to cum, so I pick a tease that had stated I would have chance to have a ruined orgasm, a full orgasm, or be left denied.

The tease started with my wife/girlfriend telling me how she needed a big load of cum, but said my balls where not full enough. To fill my balls with cum I needed to edge. She had me stroke and edge a few times. Apparently, it was now enough to sufficiently fill my balls so she sent me to several of her friends.

Each of her friends had me edge a lot, and sometimes hold the edge for a while. In addition, each added a little something of their own. One had me slap my cock and balls. Another had me finger my ass, one had me tie my cock and balls with siring, and edge over and over. But, the hardest one had me edge a few times go complete soft. Then had to edge and hold it, then go soft again. She repeated the cycle about 5 times. At this point I was desperate to cum, and felt my balls there full enough to my girl the load she needed.

After her friend where done, a went back to my wife/girlfriend, she checked my ball and said there still not full. She had me edge and hold it a few more times, checked them said not yet. Edged again, and said still not full, so no orgasm today we can try again latter. Then she said goodbye and the tease ended.

So, now I’m left with full aching balls.

Again, thank you for allowing to do the tease.

Last normal orgasm: 4/1/22
Last ruined orgasm: 6/20/2023
My next 0 orgasms are to be ruined.
Denied until: N/A

Likes And Limits
PM Dares
Ask Me Anything

Longest time without an orgasm: 75 days
14cmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 14cmboy for this post: