View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
painslut100

Very intrigued and looking forward to trying this out. Nipple pain is my FAVORITE.

Roll 1:
1 Tie your breats together (using rope or 2 belts (above and below boobs) and a string in the middle to tie them firmly)

Used a belt under my tits and a single rope to tie around the top and conch then together. I love this bind. I find it most effective if it’s not hella tight because you feel it constantly with every breath.

Roll 2:
4 Drink 10 big gulps of water and take a rubber band and snap your clit 3 times
5 Take a sandpaper and stroke your clit 5 times and put a clothes peg on your clit
6 do 4 and 5

Water dripping down my chin I crouched to snap the rubber band on my clit. It’s always been hard to get them to land right on but I managed. By the time that was done I was pretty wet so the sandpaper honestly didn’t bother me too much. Writing this with a clothes pin on my clit though is glorious. I feel it digging in.

Roll 3:
3 Take your toothbrush and brush each nipple 10 times hard (and then put clothes pegs on if you had them) dump down thumbtacks in panties

My nipple are so grateful for the attention but my clit is still throbbing. I use mini clothes pins on my nipples against my better judgement. I’ve never just dumped a bunch of tacks down my panties. The feeling is lovely. I shift around so that some of them are pinching my lips while others are pinching the front.

Roll 4:
4 Cross your legs together and turn on your stomach on the floor, stay like this for 1 minute while pushing your boobs harder in the ground
5 Slap each of your breasts 3 times and your clit 3 times
6 do 4 and 5

Getting on the ground is difficult as the punching under my pussy has increased. As I type this I’m smushing my D tits into the cool ground until a minute has passed. I get up and slap my tits as hard as I can. They’re burning and my heart is racing. In order to slap my clit I spread my legs SWAT as hard as I can. Walking back over to roll my die again is glorious ecstasy.

Roll 5:
2 Take off your panties and bra and put 1 candle in pussy (keep it as far inside as possible all times)

Taking off my panties I shook out the pins and reached in to squeeze the clothes pin still attached to my clit. Ahhhhhhh it sent shivers down my legs. The long candle I have for this purpose is actually fairly short so I figured myself a bit and rolled on.

Roll 6:
5 (take off clothes pegs if any) Drop 10 drips on each nipple, when switching to the other nipple, put clothes peg onto first. When done and both clothes pegs are back on, using the clothes pegs and clamping them on and off your nipples, remove the wax, can also use toothbrush to clean up anything that's left

I almost came raking the clothes pin off my clit. This task was awesome though. Using the clothes pegs to take off the wax was so unique and painful I can’t believe I haven’t done it before. I’m typing so fast because I’m so fucking turned on right now.

Roll 7:
3 Cum by taking the candles out and stuffing pussy with your panties, clit can be touched using only sand paper

At this point, who the F cares that it’s sand paper. I came so fast.

Great dare!! Will definitely be a repeat customer

Dislikes: anal, humiliation, exercise

Limits: scat, piss, public, permanent, photos (though I'm more than willing to send detailed reports)
painslut100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to painslut100 for this post: