View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

I didn't quite manage to finish the summary on Sunday but better late than never

I was thinking of doing two threads, because having a single one will make things hard to follow, that do depend on each other. It's designed to keep me busy gathering statistics as well

Thread 1: extremer versions of tasks. This will be a poll with 6 extreme things I've done before; I'll have to do the most-voted one and possibly extra ones based on the amount of posts in thread 2 (by others than me). A 2nd task once it hits 250 posts, 3rd one at 500, 4th one at 1000, 5th one at 1750 and all 6 if it reaches 2500.

Tasks have to be performed in the order assigned, so depending on how much time and privacy I have this might take a while. Some sort of proof for every task is required.

Anyone can post "improvements" to these tasks, but I only have to choose one of those every week or one out of every 10 suggestions (whichever comes first). Or more if I really like them of course

Thread 2: spanking. This is a classic with a small twist. Everyone in the thread will be able to give me 10 spanks per post, and has to specify both a body part and spanking implement. The thread stays open until it's either reached 2500 posts (by others than me), or I finish my tasks for Thread 1 and all the spanks given so far. The twist: if a poster doesn't specify body part and spanking implement I get to remove 10 spanks instead.

I'm allowed to do my spanks on one day out of every week to make sure the sessions are intense and it will be hard for me to keep up with the thread. If I don't finish all outstanding spanks at that point I have to add 5 extra spanks to the total for every unique poster in the thread (so for example: I have 500 spanks to do but only manage 300. If 20 people posted in the thread next week's total will be the 200 left + (5*20) = 300, plus any new spanks that come in that week)

Any thoughts/suggestions for improvements? I'd love to have a way to reward people that post in these threads, but I'm all out of ideas for that.