View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 12:32 PM   #8
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtightmask View Post

I deleted my old post as I misread your limits (apologies)

I think you should take a large enema then insert your inflatable plug.

The number of minutes you hold should be 20, if you do less you need to specify how many minutes less, so we can think of a suitable way to punish you.

Perhaps some bladder/enema control with a diaper would be fun.

Good luck!
OK so I'm currently doing this dare now, after stretching my ass with the previous dares, I figured why not stretch it more lol. I took a few enema before to clean myself out before starting the previous dare so I knew I was already clean and how much I could probably take. So I filled my enema bag up, I think it's a 2 L one but I'm not sure, and let it flow into me. Just saying I don't think I took 2 litter into me may like 1 or 1.5 L, if my whole bag is 2 L. Lets just alot of warmish water. My belly definetly got bigger let's say that. After I got it in I put my inflatable plug in and sadly let a little bit of water out while inserting. I then pumped it like 4 times to plug me good so water doesn't come out. As in writing this I pumped it up 2 more times cause I started to feel like the plug might just shoot out. It's been roughly 10 mins so far with the plug in and enema in. I think I might try and see how long I can keep them in or until my ass is needed for another dare lol. Sadly I don't have any diapers, so I can't use them. Thanks for the dare and I'll update everyone when 20 mins are up.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote