View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 02:23 PM   #9
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
The longest I did is only a couple of days, like around 10 or so I think. The issue with chastity I have is, so far, with different chastity devices, I still have problems with wearing it for more than 2 or 3 days. Even with those, overnight can be an issue screwing me up, like making me not sleep at all, and possibly a horny mess which can't get anything done. I still have a real life. Also, in my current situation, I might have to fly to another state or even China like tomorrow. But that then is true for other tasks, too. That's why in the past I tried to make it the way that I reward myself for wearing it longer in one run but leaving it up to me.

Hope that answers your question
Yeah, thanks xx

With that said, would denial just be better as one of the possible options. It wouldn't remove that horny mess possibility obviously but it would be quite fun from our side I guess. I'd like to see if no orgasms would make you crave anal + deepthroat even more. Obviously, your comfort is more important especially when it comes to work etc. Also, chastity could come under that as well, e.g. time in chastity counts 2x towards denial time?
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote