View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 08:35 AM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Maybe you give us 6 possible task you might do, each related to a number 1 to 6. Then we may propose modifications of these tasks, and you give us a total number of posts the thread has get to, to see this modification applied. Once you agreed on a modification for one task, no other modification until the post number for this modification is reached. Then we may propose the next modification for it.

In the end you roll a dice, which task to do. But, as stretch goal, every 100 posts, you roll an extra dice. If it hits a task you already have to do, your luck, if not, you have to do that task as well.

No double posts allowed. Every post also adds 10 spanks. The thread ends as soon as you reach 3,000 posts. (or make that 2,600 if you don't post as often).

Pick any idea you like, modify or ignore them. I hope I helped with some inspiration at least.

I'd like you to post some pics on your bdsmler account as well, but I have no idea how to weave that in right now.

Also, please please make one task involve deepthroats.

A question: could we involve your GF in a non-disturbing way? Like for example, relating one task to the number of times she tells you "I love you" or kisses you, or the other way around, reducing numbers. Or, maybe one task, exposing one light fantasy of yours to her, for example spanking. I don't know. You know your girlfriend best I suppose.
Ooh lots of great ideas! I can combine those with the other suggestions: pick 6 things I've done before and ask for ways to make those more extreme. And adding spanks on top of that makes it even better!

Basing one of them on what my GF does is no problem.