View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 02:15 PM   #36
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 20 [30 MAX]
AC (Armor class): 12

Suddenly, the bunny stops talking and raises his arms up after the damage was inflicted. Kisune takes a step back and watches to see what the bunny performs. As the purple-green smoke emerges from his paws and lightning shoots out towards it, Kisune gets hit nearly instantly. His clothes get a bit charred, burned and singed from where the lightning hit. Kisune's hair stands on end, although as his hair was short its now in a somewhat spiked fashion. As the static fades from the strike, the bunny yells out in anger.

A smirk comes across Kisune's face as he know he got some good damage in. He turned to look at how the others fared, when 4 ninja bunnies appeared from out of nowhere. As they pounched around dodging his slashes at them, they hit him in the crotch. There was a moment of pain and anguish, but it did not deter him from his goal.

"You must think you're a clever rabbit, but these trix are for us! Now feel the wrath of my blades!" Kisune yelled out as he went back in for more attacks. He continued swinging at the bunny, aiming to cleave off the feet he proclaimed he would remove earlier.

Kisune Karnon uses BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote