View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:09 AM   #2
EvieJones

Default A game of badminton - A dare from Ben L

Quote:
When you play badminton with your family, every point the opponent makes, spank yourself with your racket for the point difference, you will also edge yourself that many times also with your racquet, but this can be done after, in the bathroom. You will wear a sports bra and sports shorts, with nothing else. You will go to the toilet, but it will be done in the mens, naked, with the stall door unlocked. You will refill your bottle with your piss.
I did it this Sunday, my family usually plays badminton then, always the same time - 16:30 to 18:30. For those who don't know, I have a little sister, 16 years old - she does have an admittedly hot body, breasts bigger than my own, and a very athletic frame. My mother is on the older side, as is my father.

A few minutes before leaving, I set myself up, I made sure that I had drank lots of water, I prepared a bottle that had very little water in it, and I made sure I was wearing my sluttiest sports outfit, a tight sports bra, and little shorts. I was a sight to behold, simply looking at myself in the mirror before had me caressing my whore like body, running my hand over my hardened nipples, gently touching my gushing pussy.

When I arrived, I greeted my parents and sister as usual, a big hug! Somehow this time I got the impression that everyone was a little more reserved, although I know for a fact it only got me hornier.

As we started to play (me and my mother, against my sister and my father), I started to spank myself, I think it looked natural at first, but as the game progressed, I got hornier, and hornier, and hornier and as I did, I did worse, and worse, and worse, until the score looked less like 3-3, and more like 20-4. Every time I lost, I spanked my ass, and every time I lost, I did it more. Every time, it looked stranger, and every time it hurt more.

After about half an hour of playing, I ran out of water, I told everyone I would go to the bathroom to fill it up, and I wasn't lying, but my legs were still shaking as I made my way down the corridor. Cautiously, before I wandered into the men's room, I peeked around corner. All seemed clear, so nervously, oh so very shakily, I tiptoed in, found myself a stall and got naked. As per the instructions (and to my dismay) I kept the stall door unlocked, but most definitely not open! Eventually I squatted in place, opening my wet cunt to the piss covered floor below, and started to release my nectar. It was very dilute, but it filled up the bottle nicely, to my relief nobody came in while I did my thing, but I was getting oh so, so, so horny. My pussy leaked buckets down my legs, my nipples stood hard on end and my clit was begging for every touch it could get. Every breeze sent shivers running up and down my spine, and every even suggestion of a sound sent blood rushing all over my slutty body.

Soon, I put myself back together and went back to playing the sport I came to, with more spanks, more pain, more horniness and more fun! I find it truly unlikely that every member of my family didn't see my wet patch, but this served only as fuel to send my hormones down a spiral of sexual desire and lust.

Fifteen minutes before the end, I announced that I needed to go to the toilet (probably from all the piss I drank, yes, I finished it. That probably didn't surprise you though really did it?), again I made my way to the mens bathroom, a little more confidently this time, but still timid of course. As I enter my stall, I got naked, and sat on the toilet, I could hardly think I was so turned on, without even thinking, my fingers tenderly began to play with my body, honestly: it didn't help. I got hornier, and hornier, and hornier, my eyes closed I made beautiful circles with my womanhood, tingles in my nipples and let lust fly through my body, louder and louder my moans became, I was so desperate to cum, but I couldn't, I wouldn't. I knew all goodness must end, I needed to go back to my family, but as my eyes opened, I didn't see what I expected, it was not the door I was hoping for...

It was a person. And he was masturbating.

He must have been just a couple of years older than me, maybe around 22, he had dark hair, tanned skin and brown eyes. He was smiling, watching this slut play with its little body must have turned him on almost as much as it had me. Slowly he moved forward, I didn't know what to do, confusion ran havoc in my mind. His hand stretched out, gently touching my face at first, before grabbing me by the hair. Then I realised, I was his, his sex toy, his slut. He thrust his cock into my face, and started to fuck me, right there, in the toilet. Spit drooled out of my mouth, grunts echoed throughout the room and my moans sand songs of desire throughout the whole building. Before long he shot a load of thick white cum, deep within my throat.

He dropped me, and left, without a word. There I lay, maybe for five minutes or so, what just happened? As I walked home, I considered the events of the evening, I loved that though really didn't I? I really was a slut. More than anyone had thought. Except for him I guess.

When I got home, I completed my edges, they seemed a blur though, because I was just so in heaven, on a new level, of desire, of enlightenment about my own sexuality.

I needed to do it again...

Writers note:
In writing this report, I also received a dare considering how it should be done. For those who may be interested, I was instructed to tie my feet together and to my chair, I also wore a crotch rope, and a chest harness. Every paragraph was another 2 edges, with 5 at the start, making a total of 31 edges. Every spelling mistake was also 5 slaps to the face, making 315 of those - two punishments I am doing just after posting this... Basically, I am horny, and desperate to cum.

Likes: Mild public, humiliation, scat, piss, puke, nudity, rules, punishments, mild family
Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, feet
Limits: Just don't kill me
KIK me! (In every sense of the word) at EvieJones0

My Blog: is actually quite filled

For every dare I get, PM or not, I will report in full and give you one too!
EvieJones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to EvieJones for this post: