View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 11:59 PM   #51
HumpBunny

Would you rather:

- edge or ruin?: Edge, it’s just better!
- ruin or orgasm?
- Orgasm or be denied?: Be denied. I always get to a point myself where I can’t wait anymore and have to give in, but if someone ELSE was there to stop me, oh my gosh it would just drive me insane lol
- edge twice before bed or once when you wake up?: Twice before bed. It feels weird to start my day so desperate, I don’t know. Feels wrong I guess?
- ruin an orgasm or stop touching?: Stop touching. I think it’s kinda fun to see how long I can go teasing myself before I finally break down in tears to touch myself. Way better than a ruin!!
- edge once every hour or edge twelve times in a row?- Once every hour. No way I could do 12 back to back! I did that once and thought I would fucking die haha.
- ruin your next five orgasms or have nine ruined orgasms with a random full orgasm?: Ruin the next five. If I knew how many I had to do, I’d be motivated to get them over with. But waiting in like total agony to see if THIS is the time you get to cum? No thanks!
- touch yourself or touch someone else?: Touch someone else. I like to feel useful what can I say?
- make yourself cum or make someone else cum?: Make someone else cum while they tell me I can’t.
- be denied for a week for a ruin or be denied for a month for a full orgasm?: A month for a full orgasm. It would be so hard omg, but I would probably be able to put it out of mind most the time because I’d get used to it? Idk.
- be overstimulated or under-stimulated?: Understimulated. If I’m turned on to the point that I’m going horny on main, I can cum from the slightest touch. I can’t do overstimulation! It’s a fantasy, but I know I’d just cry the whole time. I’ve given up on vibrators because they make my pussy sore and numb.
- not be allowed to release or be tortured post-orgasm?: Not allowed to cum. That’s the kind of stuff where you get so desperate you’d do anything you were asked to do without hesitation.
- only be allowed one edge per day or allowed seven edges per week?: Probably seven per week. That way if I put off doing them, I could make them up quicker??
- not touch all next month for an orgasm or edge every day next month for five ruins?: No touch
- go every other month for a year of no touch or go six months straight no touch?
Every other month no touch. My like, biggest kink. Just not allowed to touch myself, for no reason other than you told me not to.

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote