View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 03:12 PM   #17
5-Inch Panty Bitch

Default Update

Thatnk you Lola bunny, subboyj and Emmyred for your added time and dares.

I decided to combine peterblack, subbouj and lovethembbw dares. My girlfriend handcuffed my hands behind my back and I spent 30 minutes kneeling in front of her negging her to add a week to my chastity and spank me. She then placed me on her lap where she spanked me as I continued begging for the extra week. I had to eat her out after the spanking but she agreed and added an extra week. Yay me.

She then put on her strapless strapon and I had to give it a blowjob for 15 minutes. I tried to deepthroat but couldn't do it that well just yet. Still, I tried. I then got into a doggy position and she put a condom over my chastity cage. She then slowly strapon fucked me for 20 min and then we changed position and she made me ride her cowgirl style for 30 minutes. During this time she started pinching my nipples and I actually managed to have a mind blowing prostate orgasm. My girlfriend then removed the condom from the outside of my cage and made me drink the cum from it while still sitting on her cock. Due to lovethembbw request, despite completing this task I will not get my reduction time for this dare.

Emmyred I will be doing your task for the next 7 days and will report on it then. Please PM me if I forget.

These tasks added a total of 17 days (4 ×3 for the posts - 2 for completed dares + 7 days extra that I begged for)

Please add to my chastity

Likes and Dislikes

Toys

PM Dares

Rules

Locked until: 21 July 2021

Spoiler:
Oops you looked! Now you have to add to my chastity!
5-Inch Panty Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote