View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:23 AM   #351
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
1. Are you a squirter?

1 a) If yes, have you ever measured the distance how far you can squirt?

2. Describe your usual Monday with details.

3. does size matter?
Once again, thank you so much for the "juicy" Questions Sir B.

Please see my responses below;

1. Are you a squirter?I am, from time to time

1 a) If yes, have you ever measured the distance how far you can squirt?Although I have never actually measured.......i would estimate about 2 ft.

2. Describe your usual Monday with details. I am usually up by 5:30am, my first duty is to serve my Sir coffee while he watches the news, in addition, if he is so inclined, i will orally please hime while he enjoys his coffee. I then prepare a light breakfast and go for a quick swim, perpare for work and head into the office by 7:15

3. does size matter?To a certain extent, yes, however, for me, it is more about endurance, the ability to find a woman's "spot" by way of angle of penetration, and most of all, speed and rythum and the mans ability to be "insync" with the woman as her arousal builds, understanding when to speed up, slow down, harder, softer, movement of the hips is such away that his cock is hitting her uterus and/ or G spot at just the right time, pressure and speed...........my Sir has this down to a fine art. Being able to keep that rhythm going and adjust in such a way that he can help the woman with consecutive or rolling orgasms is a rare talent, i am a lucky girl to have a Sir that understands exactly what to do

I hope that answers you questions Sir B, thank you again.

andreaswallows..................protein is good first thing in the morning

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote