View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
Guyindiapers

Default 23M - LF Diaper Tasks / Amazon Wishlist ideas

Hey there,

So I am free for the rest of tonight, and am looking for some minor diaper dares/tasks I can do before I go to bed tonight.

I am currently watching a movie and while I am doing so I plan on lightly browsing Amazon to look for things I might want to purchase in the near future. Any recommendations/ideas for my wish list are welcome as well! My wish list is currently composed of AB/DL style diapers, a few different cutesy AB/DL outfits, and a bunch of different dresses, blouses, skirts, shoes, etc that might interest me as a Cross Dresser.

I may be willing to share my wish list for you to look at, and if you are interested in helping me with it send me a PM and I will send you a link!

Current Stuff:A pack of diapers, Panties, Bras, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pacifier, ABDL Bottle, and a Nightgown! (Feel free to make suggestions )

Likes: Diapers, Wet/Messy, Crossdressing, submissive play, Hidden public/ minor public, AB/DL, Humiliation, Childish restrictions, and I am Still working on the rest!

Limits: Blood, Family, Fully public, Sexual, Face-pics / Video, wasting perfectly good food, anything while at work, and financial.

Kik: Guyindiapers
Guyindiapers is offline   Reply With Quote