Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 09:17 PM   #2835
anthem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
Yes, provided any time you are in a bathroom you are naked, gagged with your underwear and kneeling (exception from gag can be made for cleaning teeth, from kneeling when on toilet and if in a public bathroom, then only need to follow these instructions in a private cubical)
A quick report, Mistress. I completed this dare in the 24 hours after I saw your post. Every time I needed the bathroom, I would step in, lock the door, kneel, and strip while on my knees before gagging myself with my underwear. I felt both embarrassed and turned on as I walked on my knees to the toilet, then to the sink afterwards to wash my hands. When I left the bathroom, I could usually feel a bit of a damp spot in my underwear from using them as a gag, to remind me of my place.

Brushing my teeth was perhaps the most humiliating part, however, as I am quite short and had to struggle to spit the toothpaste into the sink. I put off showering and did not use any public restrooms during this time.

Thank you for giving me this task and for permission to use the toilet as needed.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anthem for this post: