View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 05:39 PM   #5
LinoySlave

That's pretty extreme but you never said public is a limit so .. I would love if you will do this and write me a report !

For start lets see if you can strip naked and edge twice in a forest like 100-200 meters from the road
After that edges put your clothes back on and go to a restaurant, lets see if you can edge in the boys toilets twice - once with your dildo and once without, (Bonus points for stripping naked / leave the door unlocked / moaning loud)
After that return to your table and try to have at least 2 edges right there.
Cumming is allowed only if you've done all these 6 edges in a row (One after the other no breaks, forest then get clothed straight to the restaurant ... ) !
For cumming you've got 2 options:
1. Go to a public park time is up to you, stand at the middle and throw each cloth to different location (not too far like 10 meters or so ..) and go atleast 50 meters away,
sit down, close your eyes and put your headphone on max with songs (you're not allowed to open eyes / remove headphones until cumming twice) and cum twice - the first time with hand only, second time vib, get your clothes and go home.
2. After edging twice at the restaurant table, go back to the men's toilet and get naked, you must wait and ask for every guy who enters your cell to give him a bj , you must make 3 men cum, then you're allowed to cum with the vib 3 times - first time in the cell (you can lock the door but must moan loudly) and twice however and where ever you want.

I would love to get a report on that !

Happy to be a Slut - Slave - Cumdump - Trash - Fuckdoll - Pet - Whore in this world
xx ** Ask me about my cookies ** xx
LOVES & LIMITS - My Calender - Rules - PM Dares
BDSM Test - PC Control - Sex Map

Last edited by LinoySlave; 05-30-2019 at 05:42 PM.
LinoySlave is offline   Reply With Quote