View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:13 PM   #85
Beard
GD grammar police

Nnnggg…
I'm so hard. My cock is so unbelievably hard.
But I can't stop edging. I have to make the goal. I'm so close.

First edges back were the plug in, then out, then in again. I forgot how easy it is to cum with a plug in... It feels like I could just clench the plug and go barreling over the edge. But I didn't. I slowly stroked my cock with the small plug in and hit the edge, let go, and whined and moaned a bit. Then taking it out felt amazing.. but it left me empty. And I was able to stroke faster. Still no relief. Gahhhh. And back in again.

These custom edges are amazing. Good job people.

Pillow humping... the fabric... mmm.

Then Emmy's blog. I've never throbbed so much. Your captions are amazing. Only feedback is keep posting. Because the "fodder" almost sent me flying off the edge cliff.

Joi... Toothpaste... Then did the 6 edges with the small, to medium, to large, then back down. The large plug is a HUGE jump from the medium. So it took maybe 15-20 strokes to get to the edge. So mean.

Sucking the dildo was so humiliating..ly...great. It gets me excited thinking about how ridiculous I look sucking that dildo. I put it on the floor and got on my knees and sucked it on all fours while I stroked away. Makes me hard thinking about it. Gah humiliation is a great kink.

The thumbs one was easier than I thought. That was the pro to doing the customs last. I'm so horny that I can edge however I want because I'm sensitive! :P I just put my hands together, put my thumbs side by side, and rubbed right under my cock head.
Easy 3 edges. Hahaha

Clothespins... Index finger... sets of 3 constantly.
Apparently I have an issue with things touching my balls as I"m on the edge, because I even had to take a break from hitting my balls with the wooden spoon 10 times. It almost made me ruin!! What the hell. My body is awesome. Lol

Then another break.

137/183

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote