View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 01:19 PM   #217
kylehu

Thumbs down what on earth is this bullshit.

wow, I don't know where I start.

for a few hours this might work, but for 48?

1.) 48 hours of immobility wil make her muscle's hurt badly, it could cause muscle degredation, or even bigger problems.

Having her mouth stuck open with a tube for this time, also could cause imperishable problems with her jaw.

2.) cosidering it being thicker than 2-3cm of sand or earth being wet, after a few dozens of minutes would isolate her thermally, cauisng her to start being cooked in her body heat, remember after 41-42 °c the protein in her body and cells would start to disolve, causing life-threatening conditions.

3.) also having no way for her body to evaporate her sweat would cause fatal inballance in her body water balance.

4.) also she will be peing after a few hours, as she can't hold it in, that would be soakin into the sand near her pussy.

a.) the average value for urine pH is 6.0, but it can range from 4.5 to 8.0.
so depending on the luck it could be as acidic as acid rain os as alkalinic as the alkaline disolving food in your gut. having this soacing near your skin would cause skin irritation and burn.

b.) urine is mostly sterile, but having this oxygen lack enviroment could help bacterial proliferation causing vaginal infection or vorse.

5.) everyone is different, but having se would be unable to poop wil also have it's dangers, and the best is the Fecal impaction.
or it could be Bowel perforation, Increased risks for cardiovascular events,causing her to vomit, and havign tube in her mouth would mean she would suffocate to death.

And I don't even mentioned the psychological harm it would do.

with this effort, we could just write her to drink bleach

Last edited by kylehu; 05-23-2019 at 01:35 PM.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to kylehu for this post: