Thread: Dare: Person Above AB/DL Dare
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #81
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyman View Post
Go buy the smallest diaper you can that you can fit into (so it is very tight). Go to a public place, maybe a park and mess in it and hope that none drips out.
for that dare i suggest dry nights, i bought them once and they are painfully tight

you will need:

talcum powder
baby wipes
baby lotion
two diapers
a towel (optional)
laxatives, dulcolax work best- take two five hours before you start and dont use the bathroom at all
bottles of water
black shirt

if you dont have any of the above items then go out and buy them first, now your dare is to put on a diaper and the black shirt and and put the rest of the above items into a bag, you are going window shopping and you will be drinking alot of water

by now the laxative should be kicking in, when you feel that you need to pee you must do so, just let it keep flowing but you cannot change yet, when you feel you need to release bowels then you are going to find the tiolets and then walk away from them at and count the shops/stores that you pass until you are exactly 25 shops/stores away from the nearest public tiolet

now release yourself completly and fill your diaper, hope that wasent to niosy for the people around you, now tuck your black shirt into your diaper at the front and the back and pull your diaper up showing it off

now you have to wait on the spot you are standing until you see someone that works in the mall or shop you are standing outside of, when you do; approach them and ask where the nearest tiolets are, but you must pick out someone who is under 20 (they will smell your odors and if you peed enough then they will probably see the wet patch ha ha, they will also see your tucked in diaper) to top it off once they piont out the tiolets to you, you must ask itf they have diaper changing facilities, (if they dont already know its you who has messed themselfs then they will know now) if they dont then you must ask where thier are some, once youve found the changing facilities you must use them (most are out in the open part of the tiolets so you may have company) you are going to change yourself using the talcum powder, the lotion and the wipes, this will take you longer and be alot more embarrassing, have fun

oh and the towel is incase the facilities arent vary clean

extra pionts if you instead of using the fresh diaper use the same diaper but cleanit out in the sink ha ha
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote